PDA

View Full Version : Vectra s1

pesto
02-19-2018, 03:58 PM
Am looking to get a new return pump ether the s1 or m1 I don’t see many reviews or nothing on the s1 . I was just wondering if any one has one and what are your thoughts on it thanks

takeastabatit22
02-21-2018, 01:19 AM
Am looking to get a new return pump ether the s1 or m1 I don’t see many reviews or nothing on the s1 . I was just wondering if any one has one and what are your thoughts on it thanksI have a m1. So far I love it. It's been a year and a half and no issues. I don't hear it. And it only runs at 40%
Down fall is took me a while to stop playing with modes and scegual. I am perty new.
Also power cords and controller, bulky.
Now I'm apex I think I would go that rout.
But with 1 link for the wireless I've never touched the corded controller.
The m1 So far has been the most impressive thing I've set up So far.
Though nouthing to compare too. I had a cheep pump that came with tank. Switched it out quickly.
I have a 80g tank with sump.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

byee
03-29-2018, 06:56 PM
I have a m1. So far I love it. It's been a year and a half and no issues. I don't hear it. And it only runs at 40%
Down fall is took me a while to stop playing with modes and scegual. I am perty new.
Also power cords and controller, bulky.
Now I'm apex I think I would go that rout.
But with 1 link for the wireless I've never touched the corded controller.
The m1 So far has been the most impressive thing I've set up So far.
Though nouthing to compare too. I had a cheep pump that came with tank. Switched it out quickly.
I have a 80g tank with sump.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

From my understanding, the Vectra pumps are not controllable using the Apex but requires their Reeflink module.

kyl
03-29-2018, 09:58 PM
Correct. Neptune and Ecotech are for whatever reason not co-operating so the Vectras will not interface with the WXM module.