PDA

View Full Version : Aptasia from algea barn

Ouch
02-16-2018, 02:10 AM
New tank, started with dry rock and barebottom. NOTHING introduced except for Algea Barn's so called clean cheato. I got aptasia. Get their is a disclaimer and no I didn't qt. If I was going to qt why would I buy clean cheato anyway?

Save your money. Think it cost 200 cad after shipping duties for a bag of half dead pods, water downed phyto and dirty clean cheato.

I posted on R2R but they deleted my thread because they said i was trolling. AB is an R2R sponsor.:noidea:

acepumping
02-16-2018, 02:14 AM
i told you those aint pods, just personal back wash ����

tang daddy
02-16-2018, 02:17 AM
GOD damn ripped bro, sucks after all the trouble you went through and paid a premium for what? That sucks knew it was a sham and too good to be true....

Ouch
02-16-2018, 02:27 AM
R2R are bitches too. Wouldn't they want their members to hear actual experiences of customers so that other members could make informed decisions about purchasing from a vendor or at least qt?

No... they would rather censor me and sell out the whole community for a few dollars those *****. Tang daddy your a pro at that teach me the way baller.

Frogger
02-16-2018, 06:19 AM
Thanks for the heads up. I was about to purchase some chaeto from them. I guess I will have to get some from Cujo, he has a clean tank.

DKoKoMan
02-16-2018, 09:46 AM
I doubted the clean algae as well. But considering the premium I figured that was he niche of the large markup. Thanks for sharing your experience to save others with the risk when sold as clean chaeto.

FlamesFan
02-16-2018, 03:31 PM
R2R and BRS are very biased. I like the BRS video series but their bias towards many products is not "based on our experience".

R2R censors a lot of "negative" comments towards any of their sponsors

Frogger
02-16-2018, 07:25 PM
R2R and BRS are very biased. I like the BRS video series but their bias towards many products is not "based on our experience".

Yes the BRS videos are biased, it is totally understandable and acceptable. It is the best series of reef related videos out there and it is not likely that someone that does not have a vested interest would be producing better videos with equal information.

It is no different then going into your local fish store and asking advice, their advice is unlikely going to point you elsewhere.

I can't defend R2R because it is supposed to be an open reef forum.

Ouch
02-17-2018, 05:43 PM
R2R are bitches too. Wouldn't they want their members to hear actual experiences of customers so that other members could make informed decisions about purchasing from a vendor or at least qt?

No... they would rather censor me and sell out the whole community for a few dollars those *****. Tang daddy your a pro at that teach me the way baller.

HEY! I got censored by Wardog. Maybe it's me.