PDA

View Full Version : Cabinet Doors

guysmiley
12-08-2004, 07:44 PM
Hey Guys and Gals.

Does anyone know of a good place to get unfinished cabinet doors? I'm in the process of starting my canopy/stand. I will build the rest but if I don't have to build the doors myself I would save time. I'm looking for oak or maple. I've called a couple of cabinet places but haven't got the answers I was looking for.

Thanks.

Garrick.

Edmonton Eskimo
12-08-2004, 11:51 PM
What size doors are you looking for? I am a cabinet maker and I should have some odds and ends at my shop. Let me know what size you need and I'll see if I can help.

Glampyre
12-09-2004, 01:40 PM
Garrick, try Habitat for Humanity Restore on 82St and Yellowhead. Finding unfinished can be a fluke there, but I picked up three oak doors with hardware for $5.00 a piece. They were a light honey finish, so I just stained the rest of the cabinet to match them, but they usually have racks of different sizes and colours.

guysmiley
12-09-2004, 09:53 PM
Thanks for the tips. I'm looking for 4 doors that will cover 72 inches. Something like 30 inches tall by 17 or 18. I haven't decided whether I want mouldings on the side.

Garrick.

Majestic_Aquariums
12-09-2004, 10:56 PM
Winsor Plywood in Edmonton should take orders for custom doors (unfinished) They do in Calgary and Red Deer. If not, I am sure there will be a listing in the Yellow Pages. If no luck, there is a place north of Blackfalds, this is where I order from. A little far away for you though.