PDA

View Full Version : LF: Reef Safe Fish (Healthy)

Justinsmithh
01-02-2018, 01:53 AM
Im almost fully stocked in my 75g reef tank that will end up being sps , im looking for maybe one or two fish to complete my tanks livestock

Looking for a nice healthy fish (ill observe the fish of course) i never QTd my tank so just hoping healthy fish will help my success

778 903 2210 text me picture and price

Thanks In Advance !

Reef Newbie

DKoKoMan
01-02-2018, 02:43 AM
What fish do you have right now? What are you wanting for the last fish?

Justinsmithh
01-02-2018, 02:47 AM
What fish do you have right now? What are you wanting for the last fish?I have -

Pair of clowns
6 line wrasse
Yellow watchman goby (have not seen in a few days hope hes good)
Kole tang

And not sure what else i want ive thought a school of chromis or one of the small angels flame or coral beauty and take the chance of nipping or a small foxface

Reef Newbie

DKoKoMan
01-02-2018, 04:10 AM
I have a yellow watchmen goby and used to worry all the time when I didn’t see him. He pops out all over the place with his pistol pair.

Did you pair yours with a pistol? Any of the dwarf angels should be alright for size in your tank. Both my angels don’t pick too much so I lucked out. I will caution you on the fox face as they do grow quite large hence my switch from my 75g to my 150g. That being said I absolutely love his personality. Lots to consider! However you have identified some nice fish, let me know what you end up adding.

Happy Reefing :mrgreen:

DorySaid
01-02-2018, 10:53 PM
I have -

Pair of clowns
6 line wrasse
Kole tang

And not sure what else i want ive thought a school of chromis or one of the small angels flame or coral beauty and take the chance of nipping or a small foxface

Reef Newbie
You should check by shining a flashlight at the base of all your rocks at night. The goby could be just chillin', or he might already be a cookie on the floor. (I'm assuming you do not cover your tank)
I have had good luck with Coral Beauty with SPS frags. He did decimate various zoas though. But they are generally pretty safe out of the angelfish. Flame, you might be taking a bigger risk.

Justinsmithh
01-03-2018, 01:30 AM
Found the goby in my sump took him back for a credit he was so small kept getting into my overflow

Reef Newbie

takeastabatit22
01-03-2018, 04:18 AM
I have -

Pair of clowns
6 line wrasse
Kole tang

Reef NewbieI have a coral beauty/ dwarf angle. Been a role modle citizen in my reef.
Was thinking of pulling him out this week

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Justinsmithh
01-03-2018, 04:26 AM
I have a coral beauty/ dwarf angle. Been a role modle citizen in my reef.
Was thinking of pulling him out this week

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using TapatalkText me 7789032210

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

DKoKoMan
01-03-2018, 05:25 AM
My flame angel and Bicolour have not been an issue for any of my sps or my clam. So you may want to consider them as a choice.

Justinsmithh
01-03-2018, 06:02 AM
My flame angel and Bicolour have not been an issue for any of my sps or my clam. So you may want to consider them as a choice.How much for your flame angel , text me 778 903 2210 , healthy?

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk