PDA

View Full Version : Concept Aquariums bag mixup - whose corals do I have???

Delphinus
12-22-2017, 02:25 AM
So I made it all the way home from Concept today only to learn that the wrong corals were put in the bag.

If you're seeing this and the corals are yours, please msg me ASAP and maybe we can get the corals in your tank tonight. Right now they're floating in my sump.

DorySaid
12-22-2017, 07:00 AM
So I made it all the way home from Concept today only to learn that the wrong corals were put in the bag.

If you're seeing this and the corals are yours, please msg me ASAP and maybe we can get the corals in your tank tonight. Right now they're floating in my sump.

Im assuming you got some crappy corals and you want your keepers back. If it were the other way around i guess you'd probably be silent hehe

Delphinus
12-22-2017, 03:58 PM
Oh they're nice enough, but indeed they are not the ones I picked out. :p

I am a little choked though because it's not like Concept is a convenient place to get to if you live and work in the south. It's usually no less than a 45 minute drive one way, yesterday was over 2 hours to get home because OMG SNOW, TURN THE WHOLE CITY OFF, SNOW SNOW SNOW OMG OMG OMG etc. So I'm not looking forward to making the trek again so soon, LOL. (sigh...)

DorySaid
12-22-2017, 04:28 PM
If you need, I could make the trek for you. I have time these days.
What would they do anyways? Would they let you trade them back? Do they still have what you originally wanted?

Delphinus
12-23-2017, 03:59 AM
Got it all sorted out now. :-)