PDA

View Full Version : LF:Berghia Nudibranches

roblarss
11-30-2017, 02:57 PM
Seeing if anyone has any Berghia Nudibranches forsale in Alberta. I would prefer central - red deer area, but im easily willing to drive to Edmonton, Calgary.

I would like this plague to end.

roblarss
12-11-2017, 06:30 AM
Anyone with any. I'll deal with anyone who can ship.

roblarss
01-06-2018, 11:04 PM
Still desperately looking for some of these. Does anyone know if anyone ships these?
I can kill the larger ones but the smaller ones are everywhere.
I cant have a file fish and have had bad luck with copper bands. Leopard wrasse might eat peppermint shrimp possibly.

Jordan23
01-17-2018, 03:15 AM
I would try a couple peppermint shrimp. I had a pretty bad problem, tried a few peppermint shrimp (twice) with no luck. Years went by somewhat controlling the problem with aptasia X but eventually got out of hand. I was desperate since berghias are so hard to come across, tried a third time and within 4 days they were all gone. Good luck! I know how frustrating it can be

DKoKoMan
01-17-2018, 03:32 AM
Still desperately looking for some of these. Does anyone know if anyone ships these?
I can kill the larger ones but the smaller ones are everywhere.
I cant have a file fish and have had bad luck with copper bands. Leopard wrasse might eat peppermint shrimp possibly.

Peppermint shrimp (some won’t touch it) have been a good success for me. I also targeted the larger ones with a syringe filled lemon juice. I no longer have an issue with aptasia. Also I have a leopard wrasse along with other wrasses and no one bothers the peppermint shrimp.

roblarss
01-17-2018, 03:39 AM
Ill give the shrimp a try. Hopefully they will do something. Ive been injecting the bigger ones but then 20 more appear.

Finally got everything else mostly looking good. Just one last hurdle to jump over.

Thanks

DKoKoMan
01-17-2018, 04:21 AM
Get yourself a handful. What size tank? How many apatasia? I would say get 3-5 and they ahohave is be able to at least get it under control. Then from there blast what you can.

roblarss
01-17-2018, 04:28 AM
My tank is 120gal. I have probably a conservative guess of a few hundred aptasia. Some areas are good. I pulled a bunch of rock with no corals and bleached them. I'll see if I can get some peppermint shrimp in red deer. If not I'll get some next trip to Edmonton or Calgary.

I'll try 4-6 to start. Do they bother corals at all?. Have a mix of pretty much everything.
Thanks