PDA

View Full Version : Starting up a reef again LF: equipment

chrisphungg
11-25-2017, 04:50 AM
Hey everyone, I've been away from reefing for about 2-3 years and I'm going to start up a new tank again. Most importantly, I'm looking for a light fixture but I'm open to a lot of equipment so let me know what you have. For light I'm looking for a 48" 2-4 bulb T5HO lamp with mounting brackets (Preferably coralife if you have it).

morph
11-29-2017, 07:40 PM
Hi cant help you with the light sold it already.

Have pretty everything else .

150 gal Aquarium drilled at rear for two overflows 24x25x48 no scratches on front glass
custom stand for tank and sump .

3 different Iwaki external pumps.

3 rubbermaid bins full of aquarium stuff powerheads ,heaters , chemicals and test kits ect.

If you want pics the tank sump and stand were posted reicentley for $ 200.

price is negotiable depending on how much stuff your interested in .

tang daddy
11-30-2017, 07:59 PM
If you already have a tank and sump you should post up what the size is, otherwise it’s hard for people to gauge what you’re looking for.

Also a list and budget of equiptment you need ie: return pump, heater, skimmer, lights, controller, chiller, uv.....

Frank Infanti
12-01-2017, 04:24 AM
Hey everyone, I've been away from reefing for about 2-3 years and I'm going to start up a new tank again. Most importantly, I'm looking for a light fixture but I'm open to a lot of equipment so let me know what you have. For light I'm looking for a 48" 2-4 bulb T5HO lamp with mounting brackets (Preferably coralife if you have it).I have a bio pellet reactor & 2oc two little fish reactors. The larger out of the two types.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk