PDA

View Full Version : Tank Tour Dec 05...

Xtasia
12-06-2004, 04:38 PM
Thank you to Tom R, Don, Seahorse + Wife, Tigger, Morgan, Taj, and Scales for participating and showing off your tanks as well as sharing your knowledge....Anyone have pics they want to post?

We missed you yesterday RucknReefer.

We'll need to set up a time to do the Petshop Tour sometime soon...

<runs off to buy some actinics and to steal Tom's Pink Frogspawn...>

SeaHorse_Fanatic
12-06-2004, 07:32 PM
The TOUR was just about the best time I've had (& I know my friend Don) has had in a long time. (Been working too much, but really, I have a life.) Thanks everybody for being such good sports to come out, as well as spend hours cleaning your tanks, for the tour. Hopefully the pics taken will be posted soon (hint, hint - Tigger, Tom R, etc).

What we learned & saw is that there really is no one way of running a successful reef or fish tank. Some were look tech, others very high-tech & others in-between. The common denominator is that everyone cared about their systems & took the responsibility of keeping these creatures alive & healthy to the best of their ability & knowledge.

Hopefully, we all learned from each other & we can organize similar tours on a regular basis (monthly or bi-monthly).

Even my wife spent much of her time oooohhing & aaaaahhhing, especially at Tom R's & Tigger's. For those of you who couldn't make it, ya missed out.

Xtasia, thanks for being the catalyst for this project. Since we're neighbours (almost) it should be easy to visit back & forth.

Anthony

Tigger
12-13-2004, 02:28 AM
I have pictures, but they are fairly large. How can I resize them?

Samw
12-13-2004, 05:01 AM
Sounds like a great tour was had. I'd be interested to do a tank tour of downtown Vancouver and we can visit Pet Gallery at the end maybe. How many people have tanks in downtown anyways and who would be interested to show their tanks?