PDA

View Full Version : 72g bowfront and stand, as-is, free; pickup only

Delphinus
12-06-2004, 06:27 AM
72g bowfront and stand. Free.

"Sort of" holds water. There is a slight leak somewhere in the seams, it needs to be resiliconed if it is to be used again for water.

Bow Valley/Interamerican charges $100 to do it, alternatively you could do it yourself (just need some razor blades to cut away the silicone, and some new silicone).

Comes with 3/4" bulkhead for sump return feed, and 1" bulkhead for drain to sump. Both are permanently attached to the tank (would need to be cut to be taken off, so on they stay).

Also have 20g sump and canopy available (the ones I used when I was running this tank), $100 takes the sump and canopy away. Only catch is both are still in use on another tank and I will need at least 2-3 weeks before I'm ready to take them out of active duty. (I need to build a new canopy, and repair another sump. Once that's done these can be hauled off as well, but not before, sorry..)

I can take pictures if anyone is interested. Let me know if I should post some pictures of this equipment.

BlkWolfe
12-06-2004, 06:54 AM
Tony

Dibs on the tank if you can hold it for a couple weeks until im down that way again

If your in a hurry ill get somebody to pick it up

nate_m
12-06-2004, 01:53 PM
PM sent

Delphinus
12-07-2004, 11:18 PM
Thanks for all who expressed interest. Tank has a new home.