PDA

View Full Version : FS: 2 Rapidled Onyx Led With Apex Vdm, Cables And Manual Dimmers

Torx
10-20-2017, 10:49 PM
Selling due to recent upgrade to Radion G3 Pro's. I have loved these Onyx since I first installed them only 2 years ago. I ran them on my standard 120 gallon peninsula tank. These are not your standard black box LED's and meet north American build/safety standards. I grew SPS, LPS, zoas, leathers, everything under these lights. There are 3 channels of LEDs, blue, white, other (red/green). There is one power cord for each light. You can control them with an Apex via variable speed ports on the main unit or with the VDM that is available for sale here as well. Lights were approx $400USD each plus cables, manual dimmer and VDM. I am willing to ship anywhere in Canada. I do a lot of shipping, so I know what I am doing there. I will sell the VDM separately after the lights sell if the buyer does not want it.

2 x RapidLED Onyx LED w/ Apex VDM, all cables to connect to Apex VDM and manual dimmers.

$600 shipped for everything
$500 shipped without Apex VDM

Torx
11-11-2017, 05:10 PM
Bump. VDM gone. Still will supply cable needed to control lights with the Apex variable speed ports. $400 Shipped in Ontario, will split shipping cost across the rest of Canada.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk