PDA

View Full Version : Candy Corals Group Buy

Cujo#31
10-15-2017, 05:41 PM
Hey all. In spite of my most recent system meltdown I am moving forward and have an order coming soon from Cany Corals. I'm not the most tech savvy so posting a link to his facebook page is not going to happen lmao. Just go to their facebook page Candy Corals and you will see a very nice selection of Corals. Coral availability is not limited to what has been posted. Their selection seems to be endless. I will stand behind the quality of his livestock 100%, the pricing is BERY fair, and as far as personal accountability he is TOPSHELF. I have never dealt with a more professional vendor and his level of integrity is unmatched. Just msg him on FB and tell him you are looking to shop with me. You will not be disappointed. If you can't place an order now, no big deal but I strongly suggest you keep them in mind when deciding to search for high end gems.

acepumping
10-15-2017, 07:39 PM
[Links to non-supporting vendors are not permitted]

link for fb

takeastabatit22
10-16-2017, 12:51 AM
When are you placing order?

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Cujo#31
10-16-2017, 03:57 AM
When are you placing order?

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

I already have an order in. I imagine it will ship in the next couple weeks. I'm just waiting for "the sign"from my new display to tell me it's ready.

Cujo#31
10-16-2017, 03:58 AM
[Links to non-supporting vendors are not permitted]

link for fb

Man.... shut down. Lmao

acepumping
10-16-2017, 04:59 PM
LOL.... and they wonder why!! right wardog!!!

go look up candy corals on face book..