PDA

View Full Version : fs : live rock yyc

Skimmer Juice
09-30-2017, 05:54 AM
looking to shut down a tank for a friend has a bunch of liverock for sale , fully cycled not sure how many pounds. So looking for $250 for all of it there is a really big base piece you could do alot with and a bunch of various sizes . Not going to weight it as I dont have an accurate method , and ran into issues last time I sold by the weight . So just doing it as a package and a really good price for whats here , if you are interested in the tank / sump / skimmer it is also up for grabs but need to clear the rock first , tank is polished 36x14tx20 really cool sump with ato and dosing compartments built in as well as a display fuge at front

takeastabatit22
09-30-2017, 04:13 PM
looking to shut down a tank for a friend has a bunch of liverock for sale , fully cycled not sure how many pounds. So looking for $250 for all of it there is a really big base piece you could do alot with and a bunch of various sizes . Not going to weight it as I dont have an accurate method , and ran into issues last time I sold by the weight . So just doing it as a package and a really good price for whats here , if you are interested in the tank / sump / skimmer it is also up for grabs but need to clear the rock first , tank is polished 36x14tx20 really cool sump with ato and dosing compartments built in as well as a display fuge at frontPics

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Duffer2
09-30-2017, 09:38 PM
Interested in the rock. PM Sent.

Skimmer Juice
09-30-2017, 10:03 PM
if you want pics pm me your #