PDA

View Full Version : Livestock Group Order **CLOSED**

mr_alberta
12-03-2004, 02:34 PM
Alright, some people are getting confused with the other group order thread (you know who you are :mrgreen: ), so I'll split the two apart. This thread will deal only with the livestock order.

Here is the list thus far, if you want to be on that list, PM me with your order (less confusion and clutter in the thread that way). Also, please specify what type of snails or crabs you'd like and not just the general term "snails":

http://members.shaw.ca/harvwong/AI%20group%20order.txt

If the table doesn't line up properly, please change the font to "courier" and you should be good to go. :mrgreen: Also to ensure you are looking at the most current copy of the list (and not some version that is in your cache), please hit "refresh" a couple of times on your browser.

mr_alberta
12-03-2004, 02:38 PM
Currently I am waiting to hear back from 2 people locally for pricing. If those are a no go, then we will look to JL, AquariaCanada, etc.

We also need to set a firm end date (pre or post Christmas) for this order, so if you have a preference, please chime in. Majority rules on this one. Post Christmas would mean 1st or 2nd week of January.

Beverly
12-03-2004, 03:06 PM
Doesn't matter to me whether it's pre or post Christmas. Will go along with the majority.

Richer
12-03-2004, 04:27 PM
Post Christmas please :razz:

-Richer

rodsboys
12-03-2004, 04:32 PM
Post Christmas for me too.I would also like to drop the 20 blue leg hermits from my order and add 10 more cerrith and nausarius snails each for a total of 30 of each snail.

BlkWolfe
12-03-2004, 10:39 PM
hey Harv

sent you a pm

this for critters only, or can we sneek a fish or two in?

mr_alberta
12-04-2004, 01:04 AM
Please vote in the delivery/end date poll.

muck
12-04-2004, 01:11 AM
Voted 'post'. :biggrin:

That does mean after right? :confused:

Murminator
12-04-2004, 01:12 AM
Don't matter to me I'm open :cool:

Big Thanks to Harvey for all the leg work he is doing :smilecol:

mr_alberta
12-04-2004, 01:53 AM
Don't just thank me, special thanks also to muck, Nemain and Tsunami for some behind the scenes work.

mr_alberta
12-04-2004, 01:54 AM
Voted 'post'. :biggrin:

That does mean after right? :confused:

Yes, post means after :mrgreen: .

PrairieReefer
12-04-2004, 02:59 AM
If the order ends up coming from J&L I wouldn't mind also adding on a fish or two.

snaggle
12-04-2004, 03:03 AM
I need my christmas money so post would be best for me.

mr_alberta
12-04-2004, 03:15 AM
We probably could get fish in on the order, but I doubt we will get a discount on them...

Richer
12-04-2004, 05:15 AM
Well, if we MO the livestock, at least some of the shipping is saved :razz:

-Richer

mr_alberta
12-05-2004, 03:13 PM
Yeah, for fish orders, I doubt you'll get any sort of discount since you aren't ordering a large amount of fish. However, you will most likely save on shipping (assuming it is MO).

So far, I've only heard back from Ivan at Aquaria Canada and his prices easily compete with J&L's prices. I'm still waiting to hear back from JL's to see if we can get any more of a discount with such a large order, as well as a couple of places locally.

jess128
12-08-2004, 01:04 AM
I know this planning has been going on for a while, but I've just decided that I may want to get in one it. I'd like to get a cleaning crew together. After christmas is good for me, but how much after would the orders be in? So is there still time for me to place an order, or am I too late?

Jess

jess128
12-08-2004, 01:05 AM
I know this planning has been going on for a while, but I've just decided that I may want to get in one it. I'd like to get a cleaning crew together. After christmas is good for me, but how much after would the orders be in? So is there still time for me to place an order, or am I too late?

Jess

muck
12-08-2004, 01:56 AM

Jess
Your not too late. The order will be placed beginning of January most likely.
Post what your looking for and Harvey will add it to the list. :biggrin:

Richer
12-08-2004, 04:53 AM
Any updates from the retailers? Anyone other than aquaria.ca reply yet?

-Richer

mr_alberta
12-08-2004, 05:02 AM
Unfortunately no. Please be patient though as muck and I are doing our best to find a reputable and cheap supplier.

Richer
12-08-2004, 06:20 AM
No worries, take your time. I was just wondering how things were progressing. I appreciate everything that you two are doing :razz:

-Richer

PFisher
12-08-2004, 01:55 PM
I have been away for a while and it looks like you two have been busy. Put me down for a few snails. Quantity will depend on the price, but say about $30 worth.

mr_alberta
12-08-2004, 03:25 PM
I have been away for a while and it looks like you two have been busy. Put me down for a few snails. Quantity will depend on the price, but say about $30 worth.

I'll pm you a price list when we figure out where the order will come from. Then you can decide exactly what you'd like. Thanks.

jess128
12-08-2004, 10:58 PM
Do you know where the livestock will be coming from? J&L? AI? I've been looking at some things from J&L that I'm interested in. I want a cleaner shrimp, blue leg hermit crabs, arrow crab, margarita snails, and nassarius snails. I'm not sure about quantity yet though, so I'll gt back to you on that.

mr_alberta
12-08-2004, 11:50 PM
Though we haven't decided yet, we might go with Aquaria Canada as they have some pretty good prices and Ivan over there has been very helpful and fast in his email responses. Also, I have heard very good things about his products and service.

I know some reefers out there were interested in getting fish, so if you want to order one with this group order, please let me know what you want so I can start a list going for that as well. The earlier we set a closing date on the order, the more time it will give our supplier (whomever it may be) to find any "hard to find" items.

Once again, thank you all for your participation and patience.

michika
12-09-2004, 12:47 AM
How will things be shipping? Will it be like JL and we'll have to pick up at the intn'l airport?

Is there a list of what ships well and doesn't as far as livestock goes?

muck
12-09-2004, 04:02 AM
once all the details are sorted out they will be posted here... :cool:

mr_alberta
12-09-2004, 04:30 AM
If the weather stays cold, I think Air Canada would be the best way. Then one of us locals can go pick it up and divide it out.

mr_alberta
12-15-2004, 05:53 AM
I would like to set the end date for this group order to be Wednesday, January 5, 2005, NOON so please get your orders into me by then. We will most likely be going with Ivan at Aquaria Canada. He has a very good reputation and has been one of the few to respond to emails promptly.

If you would like to order fish, please pm me with the type that you want (scientific names would greatly reduce confusion as well).

Richer
12-15-2004, 06:00 AM
Thanks for all the work you guys have been putting into this group order. Are we going to get to know the prices before you finalize the order? I think knowing the price will make it easier for some of us to give you a final number.

-Rich

motox
12-16-2004, 02:51 AM
I was in vancouver the past weenkend and thought that myself and my buddy would stop in at jl aquatics. we went there expecting a hole of great things. but to our surprise the store was smaller than AI. as we continued to look around we were not happy with the livestock. every tank had ick, velvet or some sort of sick fish, even dead fish. not very impressed. i do not think they quarratine their animals there. we phone in approx. 4 days before we got there to hold 2 rbta for us. Allan said that would not be a problem. when we got there not a thing was on hold for us. they had 4 rbta 2 of them were barley hanging in there because they were in with a green carpet , that was stinging the hell out of them. the other 2 rbta were in the tank above. one look good and the other was above average. well i wanted the the nice looking one but they told me no because it was on hold for someone. i told them that someone was me. then told me they had no record of this. at this time i was getting very ****ed off with this and there customer service was poor. after fighting with them for awhile i said bag the other one up but i expect and discount for all the problems. and you can guess what they said. my buddy who has shop online with before said that they were great. he was singing a differnt tune when we left there. yes they have cheap dry goods and cleaning crews. that is the only thing that i would buy off them. but there livestock is a ticking time bomb if you buy from them. if they even make the fight. i also feel the staff is there just for a job. i did not find them very knowledgable. Big Als in burnaby is a joke to. AI may be a little over priced but they have quality and staff that knows what the hell is going on. as far as i am concerned you pay for quality.

Bob I
12-16-2004, 02:57 AM
Nice language :mad: , and does this kind of rant really belong here :question: I hope a mod takes care of this.

mr_alberta
12-16-2004, 03:19 AM
Thanks for all the work you guys have been putting into this group order. Are we going to get to know the prices before you finalize the order? I think knowing the price will make it easier for some of us to give you a final number.

-Rich

I've actually invitied Ivan to come over and post in this thread....maybe when he gives me some concrete prices, I can post them.

michika
12-16-2004, 03:02 PM
Motox has a point though, I think the point is just that at this time he saw no quality in the livestock and while his wording was to the point I think he does have a valid reason for posting in this thread.

He's just trying to let us know about what he saw this weekend and how it might affect our potential upcoming order from JL. Although it does also belong in Vendor rating, it still is a valid point of reference for this thread.

mr_alberta
12-20-2004, 04:00 AM
Hi everyone,

Sorry about the wait. Muck should be posting some prices that Ivan at Aquaria Canada sent him in the next day or two. Also, for fish, since some are hard to track down, I was wondering if those interested in getting some can PM me with their fish list by December 27. This should give Ivan at Aquaria Canada a bit of a head start to track down some of the hard to find stuff (if anyone is looking for that kind of thing). Remember, this is regarding the fish only.

For those who have ordered cleanup crew, please let me know what snails/crab/shrimp you want and the quantity that you want if you haven't done so already. There is a list that's updated on the first page. If I've missed anything or entered something incorrectly, please let me know ASAP.

Happy Holidays,
-Harvey

michika
12-20-2004, 04:04 AM
I have a revised list, but give me a day or two to figure it out. Some of it does hing on price though so I think I might be better to wait until the price list is out just for reference.

muck
12-20-2004, 02:43 PM
We have decided to go with Ivan at Aquaria Canada for our Invert order.
Here is pricing for the inverts based on the quantities we have confirmed.
Shipping will be extra. (Although it shouldn't be that much with all the people we have in on this order... :mrgreen: )

SNAILS
Astrea - 1.35
Margarita - 1.59
Cerith - 1.59
Nassarius - 1.35
Trochus - 2.99
Turbo - 1.99

CRABS
Scarlets Hermit - 2.99
Blue Leg(sml) - 0.99
Red Leg(sml) - 0.99
Emerald Crab - 8.99

OTHERS
Cleaner Shrimp - 14.99
Peppermint Shrimp - 8.99
Mangrove Pods - 14.99

If anyone wants pricing on something other than on this list pm me as soon as possible and I will try to get it for you! Also as Harvey said we need to know the fish people are interested in ASAP as well. We do need to give Ivan some time to source everything... :cool:

eddie holland
12-20-2004, 03:27 PM
would like to get 20 turbo snail.who do i talk to.
as well. 10 blue leg.
and 10 red leg.
thanks ed

michika
12-20-2004, 03:32 PM
Aside from the cost of the livestock is there a shipping cost? Would all our orders be shipped to us individually or what? And what about the arrive-alive policy?

mr_alberta
12-20-2004, 03:39 PM
Shipping would be done via Air Canada for $80 + $10 box charge. Ivan said he should be able to shoe horn everything into a single box for us. I will go to the airport when the time comes to pick up the order and sort everything out. Also, I will PM my contact info to everyone and they can slowly make their way to my place and pic up the orders when it arrives some time in January.

mr_alberta
12-20-2004, 03:39 PM
would like to get 20 turbo snail.who do i talk to.
as well. 10 blue leg.
and 10 red leg.
thanks ed

Hi Ed,

Your order has been added to the list.

michika
12-20-2004, 03:41 PM
And the arrive-alive policy? Still in effect?

mr_alberta
12-20-2004, 03:43 PM
The list has been updated as of 12/20/04/9:40AM. Please make sure you are viewing the latest version of the list and not some cached version in IE.

The list can be found here:
http://www.members.shaw.ca/harvwong/AI%20group%20order.txt

mr_alberta
12-20-2004, 03:45 PM
And the arrive-alive policy? Still in effect?

I belive they do have an arrive alive guarantee, but hopefully Ivan from Aquaria Canada can post something to clarify.

michika
12-20-2004, 03:48 PM
If we were to say order fish or more inverts, if Ivan can't get them in will that a) hold the order up, or b) be shipped at a later date?

muck
12-20-2004, 03:50 PM
Catherine is full of questions today... :mrgreen:

muck
12-20-2004, 03:51 PM
If we were to say order fish or more inverts, if Ivan can't get them in will that a) hold the order up, or b) be shipped at a later date?
These are all things Ivan will let us know once he starts sourcing the livestock... :cool:

mr_alberta
12-20-2004, 03:52 PM
OOh, that's a good question Catherine. I'll have to check with Ivan on that one.

michika
12-20-2004, 03:52 PM
Catherine is also bored out of her mind.....I'm killing time until I feel warm enough or brave enough to go for a drive to AI for the new clams, or to Big Al's for my yellow-headed jawfish that FINALLY came in....

eddie holland
12-20-2004, 04:15 PM
who do i call to pay for the stuff?
or is it cod

muck
12-20-2004, 04:35 PM
who do i call to pay for the stuff?
or is it cod
What we will probably do for this order is everyone call and pay Ivan for their portion of the order. Either Harvey or myself will pay for the shipping and collect when you pickup your portion. We won't have a firm price for the shipping until we close this order on Monday, January 5, 2005, NOON as we will then know how many boxes, etc. it will be.

eddie holland
12-20-2004, 04:54 PM
dont meen to sound dumb, i am new so where can i get the numder to call. who do i say the order is for sorry for all the posts :redface:
thanks ed

Beverly
12-20-2004, 05:12 PM
SNAILS
Astrea - 1.35
Margarita - 1.59
Cerith - 1.59
Nassarius - 1.35
Trochus - 2.99
Turbo - 1.99

Wow! Look at the price of those trochus snails :eek: I may have to reconsider ordering them and may have to substitute another species. Any reason they are so much more expensive than the other snails?

PrairieReefer
12-20-2004, 06:44 PM
Catherine, most of the clams that AI got didn't make it. Their shipper forgot to put heat packs in the boxes and of the 100 or so clams they got only about 15 are left alive (one box had a heat pack in). With all the other clams dieing , I don't think I would be picking up even something looking good, as they must be stressed badly from the nutrient load in that tank.

That said, they have some beautiful corals in right now, so the trip to the store is still worth it.

michika
12-20-2004, 07:05 PM
I was getting a fish from Big Al's and clams from AI....

Richer
12-20-2004, 08:59 PM
I was over at AI yesterday and saw the clams in their Q-tank... they didn't look too great. The guy I was talking to also told me they lost a whole bunch of them during shipment.

-Rich

michika
12-20-2004, 09:00 PM
I ended up not going, saving my money for the group order and cause I wanted to make cookies...

Murminator
12-20-2004, 09:21 PM
was getting a fish from Big Al's and clams from AI....

Try the fish from Saltwater Fantasies may not look the prettiest but he has a big selection. http://www.saltwaterfantasies.com/
Last night I bought a firefish for $16.95 where AI and Big Als wants $30 bucks :biggrin:

michika
12-20-2004, 09:24 PM
He had the jawfish for 19$ the week before last, I figure I would wait a day then make my way over...big mistake...no more all gone, Big Al's wants 70$+....

Is there a list of "Do not ship well" fish/inverts/corals somewhere?

PFisher
12-20-2004, 09:24 PM
I like those snail prices.

Put me down for:
5 - Astrea
5 - Nassarius
5 - Turbo

Thank you for putting this order together.
Just curoius what the rock prices are.

Patrick

Murminator
12-20-2004, 10:12 PM
He told me he has a shipment coming in on Wed. which he is normally closed but he will be open for the shipment maybe give him a call 1st :cool:

mr_alberta
12-20-2004, 10:24 PM
Is there a list of "Do not ship well" fish/inverts/corals somewhere?

I don't think Aquaria Canada has a list like that anywhere. You will probably have to look at JL's or Live Aquaria and cross reference.

eddie holland
12-20-2004, 10:31 PM
so should we call on wed. or do i wait.

mr_alberta
12-20-2004, 10:37 PM
Do not call just yet. I want to give Ivan the final list beforehand and then he can give you all your individual totals either through PM's or phone calls.

mr_alberta
12-20-2004, 10:45 PM
List has been updated as of

12/27/04 6:20PM

kuatto
12-20-2004, 11:52 PM
Put me down for 20 blue hermits(.99 ea) :biggrin:

Reefhawk1
12-21-2004, 12:20 AM
I will take 10 blue leg hermits. Are Scarlet hermits available? How about fish orders, I am looking for some square box Anthias

Richer
12-21-2004, 12:22 AM
I would like to set the end date for this group order to me Monday, January 5, 2005, NOON so please get your orders into me by then.

:razz:

-Rich

mr_alberta
12-21-2004, 01:55 AM
I will take 10 blue leg hermits. Are Scarlet hermits available? How about fish orders, I am looking for some square box Anthias

Also, for fish, since some are hard to track down, I was wondering if those interested in getting some can PM me with their fish list by December 27. This should give Ivan at Aquaria Canada a bit of a head start to track down some of the hard to find stuff (if anyone is looking for that kind of thing). Remember, this is regarding the fish only.

We have decided to go with Ivan at Aquaria Canada for our Invert order.
Here is pricing for the inverts based on the quantities we have confirmed.
Shipping will be extra. (Although it shouldn't be that much with all the people we have in on this order... :mrgreen: )

SNAILS
Astrea - 1.35
Margarita - 1.59
Cerith - 1.59
Nassarius - 1.35
Trochus - 2.99
Turbo - 1.99

CRABS
Scarlets Hermit - 2.99
Blue Leg(sml) - 0.99
Red Leg(sml) - 0.99
Emerald Crab - 8.99

OTHERS
Cleaner Shrimp - 14.99
Peppermint Shrimp - 8.99
Mangrove Pods - 14.99

If anyone wants pricing on something other than on this list pm me as soon as possible and I will try to get it for you! Also as Harvey said we need to know the fish people are interested in ASAP as well. We do need to give Ivan some time to source everything... :cool:

mr_alberta
12-21-2004, 05:15 AM

This is what Ivan wrote to me:

we will replace or give credit if a replacement can not be found in a timely manner on all our livegoods shipments. Shipping however is the responsibility of the client.

Once we have an estimate of the number of each animal.. We could work at ordering sufficient stock to meet the demand. Hope this helps... let me know if you need anything else.

Ivan

mr_alberta
12-21-2004, 03:24 PM
Just got a PM from Ivan. You can now start placing your orders via email at ijo@aquaria.ca or by phone at Phone: (613) 862-7258 (though I think it will be a long distance call...I can't find a toll free # listed anywhere on the site). They only accept CC payments through PayPal or email money transfers for now. If you don't have a PayPal account, you can open one for free at http://www.paypal.com/. Email money transfers can only be done if you do online banking. If you don't want to open a Paypal account and don't do online banking, PM me and we can work something out. You will be charged accordingly once everything is finalized. I forgot to mention that if you do change your order to let me know so I keep track of who wants what.

When ordering, make sure you state that it is under the order for Harvey Wong from the Edmonton Reef Club.

I know we don't have a complete price list yet, but muck and Ivan are working on getting us pricing.

Happy Holidays everyone :x-mas:

rodsboys
12-21-2004, 05:07 PM
Sent you a PM Harvey with an order revision.

mr_alberta
12-21-2004, 05:19 PM
List updated as of 12/21/04 9:30PM.

eddie holland
12-21-2004, 09:38 PM
whats the last day you want us to order.

mr_alberta
12-21-2004, 11:09 PM
We'll close this order on Wednesday, January 5, 2005, NOON for inverts and Monday, December 27, 2004, 11:59:59PM for fish orders.

If you would like to order fish, please pm me with the type that you want (scientific names would greatly reduce confusion as well).

michika
12-22-2004, 12:46 AM
FYI when you call, if your calling durring the day, here the number to only pay 1$/38mins

1015565 then 1 then the area code & number. Its only 1 dollar per 38 mins.

eddie holland
12-23-2004, 02:11 AM
made my order today so far so good thanks guys.

mr_alberta
12-23-2004, 05:29 AM
Updated price list:

SNAILS
Astrea - 1.35
Margarita - 1.59
Cerith - 1.59
Nassarius - 1.35
Trochus - 2.99
Turbo - 1.99

CRABS
Scarlets Hermit - 2.99
Blue Leg(sml) - 0.99
Red Leg(sml) - 0.99
Zebra Hermits (Left-Handed Hermits) - 1.49
Emerald Crab - 8.99
Porcelain Crab - 9.99

OTHERS
Cleaner Shrimp - 14.99
Peppermint Shrimp - 8.99
Fire Shrimp - 24.99
Sexy Shrimp - 6.99
Fighting Conch - 14.99
Strawberry Conch - 19.99
Red Sea Star (Fromia Milleporella) - 19.99
Mangrove Pods - 14.99

PFisher
12-23-2004, 04:38 PM
I jsut want to be clear on the ordering process so that I don't end up with a double order.

I have already told you what I want and you have added it to your list. So now I need to send an e-mail to Ivan with that same order. Correct?

mr_alberta
12-23-2004, 04:49 PM
Yes.

mr_alberta
12-28-2004, 03:54 PM
Fish Orders are CLOSED

No more fish orders below this line:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

BlkWolfe
01-02-2005, 10:27 PM
Sent my list to Ivan

20 x Nassarius Snails
50 x Margarita Snails
20 x Astrea Snails
6 x Sexy Shrimp
2 x Cleaner Shrimp (Larger Preferred)
1 x Gracilliaria Algea

Any problems let me know Harvey

michika
01-03-2005, 05:03 PM
I'm confused

does the invert order end on Monday Jan 3rd or Wednesday Jan 5th?

BT
01-03-2005, 05:11 PM
Sent my list:

30 Astrea
30 Margarita
30 Cerith
30 Nassarius
10 Scarlets Hermit
60 Blue Leg
30 Red Leg
2 Emerald Crab
2 Cleaner Shrimp

Thanks Harvey,
Brian

mr_alberta
01-03-2005, 05:12 PM
Oops, it ends on Wednesday.

rums
01-03-2005, 05:24 PM
Updated my list and sending to Ivan:

10 Astrea
10 Margarita
10 Cerith
10 Nassarius
5 Turbo

2 Red Scarlet Hermits
25 Blue Leg Hermits

1 Emerald crab

michika
01-03-2005, 05:57 PM
thanks!

mr_alberta
01-04-2005, 03:42 PM
Reminder to get your orders in if you haven't yet! It ends at NOON TOMORROW! You can place your orders via email at ijo@aquaria.ca or by phone at Phone: (613) 862-7258. Just make sure you tell me if you make any changes to your order so I can divide them up properly.

michika
01-04-2005, 09:12 PM
placed my order, its different from what I told you previous, will have a list for you in the next couple of days.

PrairieReefer
01-05-2005, 06:32 AM
Harvey, I didn't get around to ordering the stuff I had wanted. Just cross off the stuff I had listed. Thanks

fortheloveofcrabs
01-05-2005, 05:00 PM
Hello,

I called the number, but there was no answer, so I sent them an e-mail and told them to call me if there was a problem.

I ordered:

1 cleaner shrimp: 14.99
5 blue leg hermits: 0.99
5 red leg hermits: 0.99
2 scarlet hermits: 2.99
10 Astrea snails: 1.35
5 Nassarius snails: 1.35

Have a good day!

-Pauli

Arty Morty
01-05-2005, 05:58 PM
OK, I ordered
Astrea=20
Margarita=20
Turbo=10

Scarlet=5
Blueleg=10
Redleg=10
Lefthand=5

Harvey you have a new cancel the cancel PM :confused:
________
fat woman Cam (http://www.girlcamfriend.com/webcam/bbw/)

mr_alberta
01-05-2005, 06:22 PM
Wow! Cutting it close Arty :lol:

Thanks for everyone's participation. The group order is now closed. I shall get in touch with Ivan shortly and PM everyone who order with pickup details when I get them.

CHEERS!

Arty Morty
01-05-2005, 06:57 PM
You are the man Harvey!! Thanks for all the work!! :mrgreen:
________
Vaporizer heat gun (http://vaporizerinfo.com/)

Richer
01-05-2005, 08:28 PM
Much appreciated, thanks for all the work that you (and everyone else working behind the scenes) have put in, to make this group order work. If you need a car with a larger trunk to help bring the stuff in from the airport, give me a shout, its the least I could do :razz:

-Rich

michika
01-06-2005, 03:16 AM
I think Harvey deserves himself some spinach dip in a bread bowl at that!

Thanks!

Beverly
01-06-2005, 01:10 PM
If you need a car with a larger trunk to help bring the stuff in from the airport, give me a shout, its the least I could do :razz:

OMG, don't put livestock in an unheated trunk in this weather, then drive back from the airport :eek:

mr_alberta
01-06-2005, 03:14 PM
No worries. Unless it is a refrigerator sized box, it should fit easily in the back seat of the car.

I just got an email from Ivan. He should be sending invoices out to each of you in a few days. We are looking at a next Friday pickup (01/14/05). I'll keep everyone posted!

Also, does anyone have a couple of small airpumps that I could borrow? I'd like to have a couple of them airating the bags after I get them.

Richer
01-06-2005, 04:59 PM
If you need a car with a larger trunk to help bring the stuff in from the airport, give me a shout, its the least I could do :razz:

OMG, don't put livestock in an unheated trunk in this weather, then drive back from the airport :eek:

I wouldn't worry about that Bev, its a suv :razz:

Harvey - I have a couple airpumps I can bring over for you on that day.

-Rich

snaggle
01-06-2005, 05:52 PM
I just got an email from Ivan. He should be sending invoices out to each of you in a few days. We are looking at a next Friday pickup (01/14/05). I'll keep everyone posted!

I am going to TO on the 13th :eek: I will try and work something with my dad or something.

Brad

mr_alberta
01-06-2005, 06:13 PM
When would you be coming back? Are you going to Hull? That's where AC is I believe...

snaggle
01-06-2005, 06:15 PM
I will be back on the 18th in the morning

mr_alberta
01-06-2005, 06:19 PM
You wouldn't be going to the Ottawa-Hull area though would you?

snaggle
01-06-2005, 06:24 PM
I am not planing to I am visiting my gf in London.

mr_alberta
01-06-2005, 06:29 PM
Hmm, nah. Lets just ship it. Less hassle. Plus it works out to ~$4 /person anyway (assuming all 24 of you on my list ordered).

Since you won't be back until the 18th, does that mean I'll have to hold your livestock for you until you get back? Or will someone else pick it up for you?

snaggle
01-06-2005, 06:32 PM
I am going to see if my dad would do but he has never addid any kind of live stock to my tank before. if you can hold I would perfer that.

Brad

muck
01-06-2005, 07:07 PM
I'm sure one of us could hold it for you Brad. :cool:

michika
01-06-2005, 11:11 PM
Ordered
30 blue legs
10 scarlet
20 astrea
15 marg.
100 shells
small sand sifter
yellow head jawfish (I found they actually do ship decently)
2sm fire shrimp, or 1 decent sized one, or 2 ity bitty cleaners.

I think that is it, I hope I remembered everything. You said order will be in on the 14th, do we have a time frame of when it would arrive?

digger
01-07-2005, 12:39 AM
Thanks so much for placing this order. Its really appreciated!
:biggrin:

mr_alberta
01-07-2005, 06:23 AM
Ordered
30 blue legs
10 scarlet
20 astrea
15 marg.
100 shells
small sand sifter
yellow head jawfish (I found they actually do ship decently)
2sm fire shrimp, or 1 decent sized one, or 2 ity bitty cleaners.

I think that is it, I hope I remembered everything. You said order will be in on the 14th, do we have a time frame of when it would arrive?

Hi,

The order should be shipped on the 14th and will be ready for pickup later that day/evening. I'm still waiting to confirm this date as well as a time for the order. Also, I am surprised that you could order a Yellowheaded Jawfish as I emailed Ivan about one and he said he couldn't find one for me. Also, what is a small sand sifter? Is this a type of starfish or fish or snail or conch or cowrie?

michika
01-07-2005, 06:35 AM
sandsifter star, just your standard little brown-grey guy.

He said he was supposed to be getting some in today, but if he can't we discussed me placing a separate order at a later date.

I've been looking for a damned yellowhead since September, I think its only fair that I would finally get one! Takes forever to find one thats healthy!

rums
01-07-2005, 04:51 PM
Hmm...I e-mailed Ivan almost a week ago now and he said he'd get back to me with some updated prices, but I haven't heard anything yet. I'm in the order, but haven't paid anyone yet! Who / when do I pay!?! I'd hate to have missed out on this...

Thanks!
Rums.

Richer
01-07-2005, 05:01 PM

:razz:

-Rich

mr_alberta
01-07-2005, 05:02 PM
Hmm...I e-mailed Ivan almost a week ago now and he said he'd get back to me with some updated prices, but I haven't heard anything yet. I'm in the order, but haven't paid anyone yet! Who / when do I pay!?! I'd hate to have missed out on this...

Thanks!
Rums.

Hi,

Once you recieve your invoice, you can PayPal Ivan.

eddie holland
01-08-2005, 04:42 PM
i have not got a thing from ivan in my email or a pm should i call to find out what going on. still have to pay for the stuff

michika
01-08-2005, 04:58 PM
Same here, still haven't heard anything.

mr_alberta
01-08-2005, 05:02 PM
Give Ivan a few days. I'm also not sure if he works weekends either. I'm sure he is still sourcing everything out now that he has what everyone wants. Please be patient. I know everyone is excited about their new reef goodies...I am too.

michika
01-08-2005, 05:03 PM
Not so much excited as I am on a budget. I'll give it until Tuesday or Wednesday and then see where we are at.

michika
01-11-2005, 02:59 PM
Has anyone heard anythinig from Ivan in regards to their order yet?

mr_alberta
01-11-2005, 03:07 PM
He told me on Sunday (I believe) that invoices should be rolling out today.

Beverly
01-12-2005, 03:46 PM
I just got an email from Ivan saying he was going to ship on Friday. Maybe I'm being paranoid about cargo bumping, but I'm not so sure Friday is a good day to ship. I think I would prefer a day earlier next week. Also, it might be warmer next week. What do you think?

mr_alberta
01-12-2005, 03:58 PM
Hi Beverly,

I also got an email from Ivan saying he was short shipped on his last order. As a result, our shippment may be pushed back until next week.

Delphinus
01-12-2005, 04:35 PM
Maybe I'm being paranoid about cargo bumping, but I'm not so sure Friday is a good day to ship.

Just popping in here to say "hi" and ... that's it's not that bad of an idea to be paranoid about cargo bumping. In my experience it happens all the time. And here's my story about how I don't like to do livestock orders on weekends anymore. It's a while ago now (December '02) that I got my Red Sea sailfin tang on a livestock order. It was due to arrive by Westjet at something like 1pm on a Sunday. As it happens, the plane was delayed or whatever and the shipment was bumped and etc. etc., next thing I know, I'm standing in the Westjet cargo carrier's office at ten minutes to 6:00pm, flight's not due for another 60 minutes, but the cargo carrier themselves close in ten minutes. No problem, says the dude, you can pick up your package at 5:00am tomorrow morning when we open again. Yes problem says me, there's a fish in there and it's -30 outside, it will be dead. Well, OK, you can pay this $150 "after hours" fee and I'll stay until the flight arrives. :eek:

In the end I got incredibly lucky: there was a dog coming in on the same plane, the folks whose dog it was happily paid the after hours fee, so I just hung around and got the box. Technically I probably should have paid the afterhours fee, and if it wasn't for that I was invited to just hang around (by both the folks whose dog it was and the cargo agent), I probably would have, rather than take the risk.

But the lesson was learnt: Westjet contracts out their cargo handling. So each city/airport/whatever has their own company, essentially, handling the cargo. So there's no such thing as standardized hours. Winnipeg's cargo handling was open until 11pm on Sundays, but not Calgary's. So the risk assessment based on the shippER's hours was faulty, since it was way more generous than the shippEE's hours.

Anyhow I guess my point is that cargo bumping happens all the time. Most of the times I've handled group orders it's been the same, or a similar story. Due at 1pm. Nope, now 3pm. Nope, now 5pm. Nope, now 10pm. Etc. What a pain.

As long as you expect it to be a pain, then if it's not bumped, you get a pleasant surprise, but if it is, at least you were expecting it and ready for it.

Beverly
01-12-2005, 05:03 PM
I also got an email from Ivan saying he was short shipped on his last order. As a result, our shippment may be pushed back until next week.

Harvey,

When you talk to him next, ask to have the stuff shipped Tue, Wed, Thu only so we don't get into a situation like Tony's :eek: I think Mon and Fri are poor days to ship because of the weekend and business traveling traffic. Do you know which carrier will our livestock be shipped with?

muck
01-12-2005, 05:08 PM
Do you know which carrier will our livestock be shipped with?
I believe it will be coming on Air Canada.

mr_alberta
01-12-2005, 05:53 PM
Yes, Ivan says he is shipping Air Canada.

Delphinus
01-12-2005, 06:14 PM
I've always had better luck with Air Canada than with other carriers. I know it's fashionable to bash on AC(and yes Milty is a twit) but I have to give credit where credit is due.

michika
01-12-2005, 08:54 PM
With this all being said what about an arrive alive policy?

mr_alberta
01-12-2005, 10:27 PM
This is part of a PM I got from Ivan a while back:

we will replace or give credit if a replacement can not be found in a timely manner on all our livegoods shipments. Shipping however is the responsibility of the client.

tedpolzin
01-14-2005, 03:45 PM
Anyone hear anything more about this? I imagine the stuff is not going to be here today ... probably a good thing I hear it will warm up a little next week.

Ted

mr_alberta
01-14-2005, 03:58 PM
I myself haven't heard back from IJO yet....sorry to keep you all waiting folks, but its really out of my hands now...

eddie holland
01-14-2005, 10:14 PM
no prob. you did lots of work take a load off. we can wait a little longer

michika
01-18-2005, 08:58 PM
Has anyone been invoiced for their order? Computer crashed and I've only just been able to get email again since Sunday.

muck
01-18-2005, 09:01 PM
Has anyone been invoiced for their order? Computer crashed and I've only just been able to get email again since Sunday.
not yet... Still waiting to hear from Ivan. :confused:

michika
01-18-2005, 09:02 PM
What are we waiting for? Just the weather?

muck
01-18-2005, 09:04 PM
What are we waiting for? Just the weather?
We are waiting for Ivan. Maybe he is still sourcing all the critters.
I know he got short shipped last week on some of them.

michika
01-18-2005, 09:08 PM
:idea: oh...I suddenly feel very slow...

eddie holland
01-19-2005, 12:27 AM
have not got any thing form him so whats up!

muck
01-19-2005, 12:42 AM
have not got any thing form him so whats up!
Patience young Skywalker... :cool:

mr_alberta
01-19-2005, 04:33 AM
Hi,

Sorry guys, but I haven't heard back from Ivan either. Last I heard he was trying to get enough inverts together to fullfil our order. If I hear anything, I will let you guys know.

eddie holland
01-19-2005, 07:53 PM
the force is strong in this one

mr_alberta
01-20-2005, 08:11 PM
Good new everyone! I've heard from Ivan! :lol: Everyone who has ordered should have gotten an email from him. Please read his email over and see if there are any problems. I'm thinking a next Tuesday delivery? Any problems with that? As I recall, Friday or Monday shippments aren't a good idea...

Let me know what y'all think.

muck
01-20-2005, 08:16 PM
Tuesday works great for me!! :cool:

mr_alberta
01-20-2005, 08:30 PM
Oh, one thing I have noticed though is that not everything I have down is listed. For instance he doesn't list Trochus, Turbo or Cerith snails, so we might not be able to get those.

I've also noticed that there are only about 15 emails listed, but I have over 25 people on my order list, so did a bunch of people combine their orders or did a bunch of people just not order or...?

kuatto
01-20-2005, 08:54 PM
My stuff should be in with your's right?

mr_alberta
01-20-2005, 09:21 PM
Yep. I got your stuff and Brad's stuff.

Beverly
01-20-2005, 09:25 PM
I've also noticed that there are only about 15 emails listed, but I have over 25 people on my order list, so did a bunch of people combine their orders or did a bunch of people just not order or...?

I've ordered 50 margarita snails and was notified by Ivan of the delay.

mr_alberta
01-20-2005, 09:29 PM
Also, it looks like Ivan is short 4 cleaner shirmp. I don't know how you guys want to work this out? I have down 19 wanted but he only has 15 listed...this is an interesting dilemma. I never thought of what to do if there was a shortage? Anyone have any ideas??

Actually, I'll just email Ivan and get his list to see who actually ordered and who didn't.

Richer
01-20-2005, 09:29 PM
As long as shipment isn't on Wednesday through Friday, any day is good for me.

Do you still want airpumps? I forgot to mention it yesterday when you were over here.

-Rich

snaggle
01-20-2005, 10:39 PM
The date sounds good to me if needed I will give up my cleaners for now I can ge them get next order that is done.

Brad

michika
01-20-2005, 10:50 PM
I will probably just cancel the bulk of my order because most of everything I want can't be gotten. This is somewhat disapointing because I passed up on some of these same items in the LFS...

mr_alberta
01-20-2005, 11:06 PM
I will probably just cancel the bulk of my order because most of everything I want can't be gotten. This is somewhat disapointing because I passed up on some of these same items in the LFS...

Which items can't Ivan get for you? Just curious.

michika
01-20-2005, 11:25 PM
My jawfish, my fireshrimp, certain snails...pretty much the key items on my list (also birthday gifts...)

mr_alberta
01-20-2005, 11:53 PM
There are 2 Blood/Fire Shrimp available on the list. I don't know if he's included the fish orders in the list or not though.

michika
01-20-2005, 11:57 PM
Then I guess I got misinformed at some point here, because I was told that there was no fireshrimp to be had. Did anyone else order fish?

I sent Ivan an email asking for my personal list just to make sure I was getting what I need.

eddie holland
01-21-2005, 09:31 PM
have not got anything form ivan so i guess i dont need my order
thanks for your time and work.

mr_alberta
01-21-2005, 09:58 PM
Ivan is suppose to send out invoices today. Well, that's what he said in his email to me.

michika
01-22-2005, 12:17 AM
I still haven't received my invoice, if I don't hear anything by Sunday I am cancelling my order. Sorry, but I really can't wait any longer for some of the things in my order.

Still appreciate all the hard work that you put into putting this all together,

michika
01-23-2005, 04:21 PM
Anyone been invoiced?

muck
01-23-2005, 07:35 PM
Anyone been invoiced?
Not yet... :neutral:

mr_alberta
01-23-2005, 07:44 PM
What? My mail isn't working for me but I was hoping to get an invoice...*sigh*

Sorry about this. I really am. :sad:

michika
01-23-2005, 10:04 PM
Not your fault, there was no way you could know.

Live and learn I guess, I'm going to head on over to AI to pick up some of the things on my order, if they are there I will cancel my order with Ivan, and if not I will wait on the order or look elsewhere.

snaggle
01-24-2005, 03:44 AM
Is delivery still on Tuesday? do we have a time to go pick up stuff and where are we picking up every thing?

Brad

michika
01-24-2005, 04:02 AM
This Tuesday?

mr_alberta
01-24-2005, 04:11 AM
Tuesday (as in two days from now) was my requested delivery time which Ivan said was no problem. However, since he hasn't ship out the invoices yet, I'm not sure if it will be on schedule..... :sad:

Richer
01-25-2005, 04:39 AM
In case some people didn't notice, Ivan sent out another mass email to us asking that we confirm our order.

Are a large majority of us still going to hang onto this order?

-Rich

Murminator
01-25-2005, 04:50 AM
Maybe take a list of who is all in?
I'm in for 10 snails and a cleaner shrimp...unless i'm getting killed on the shipping cause I can buy these anywhere and take it home today.
hmmmmm.......

BlkWolfe
01-25-2005, 05:02 AM
Im in.

Not about to leave anybody hanging

snaggle
01-25-2005, 06:04 AM
I am in. I am in no hurry to get it.

Brad

Beverly
01-25-2005, 01:12 PM
I am in. I am in no hurry to get it.

Brad

Ditto

mr_alberta
01-25-2005, 02:29 PM
Hi,

Yes Ivan sent out a group email late last night. Currently shippment is on hold until everyone confirms their order. Once that is done and invoices are sent out, we will proceed forward.

Thank you all for your patience and understanding.

Richer
01-27-2005, 04:35 AM
Just got my bill... looks like he didn't have any Trochus snails :frown: . So I guess we'll be picking up our order Friday night at Harvey's place? (Do you still need an airpump or two?)

-Rich

mr_alberta
01-27-2005, 04:56 AM
Hi Rich,

We'll probaby do pickups at Ryan's (muck's) place since there actually IS parking at his place...

Everyone, please PM muck for his address as he feels uncomfortable posting it in a public forum.

Also note that the price does not include shipping. I told Ivan to bill me for shipping and you guys can pay me when you pick up the orders. I will be splitting shipping by percentage of items ordered, just to be more fair to everyone.

Richer
01-27-2005, 04:59 AM
What will the approximate price for shipping be?

Oh, FYI. My order has been changed slightly. I cancelled the trochus snails and got 2 astreas in place of them. So my final order would consist of:
4 Astrea Snails
1 Cleaner Shrimp
2 Peppermint Shrimp
1 Emerald Crab

-Rich

mr_alberta
01-27-2005, 05:10 AM
I don't have exactly what people ordered, so it is difficult at this time to approximate your shipping total.

IGNORE THE PART IN ITALICS.
Shipping for this order was $95.23, so Rich, since you ordered very little, you will only pay a small % of this. Once I have the total tally and all the invoices in front of me, I can figure out how much you owe since I will know who ordered what.

Oh yes, sorry about the Friday shipment. I know there were a few uncomfortable with this. I just thought it would be better to have it shipped ASAP since a lot of you were getting a bit irritated with all of the delays. I hope everything turns out for the best though!

Beverly
01-27-2005, 01:10 PM
I am ticked of royally :evil: I ordered 50 margarita snails and my invoice says I'll be getting 25 astreas and 25 ceriths :evil: I emailed Ivan to say I will not be paying for my order unless it includes at least 25 margaritas and the remaining snails to be astreas.

I don't mean to undermine all that Harvey has done to put this order together, but I will cancel my order if I do not get the snails I requested and do an order with J&L instead. Their reef custodians are all 25% off. Anybody else not satisfied with their order with Ivan and want to get their snails from J&L?

The J&L sale is only for the month of January which is fast coming to a close, so the order must be placed ASAP. J&L reef custodian page:

http://www.jlaquatics.com/static/livestock/janitors.htm

IJO
01-27-2005, 03:36 PM
Beverly... You had mentioned in your emails that you might be ineterested in splitting between other types of snails... this was the reason why I sent you an invoice with Astrea and Cerith snails as we are out of stock on the margarita's. Please don't feel like to 'have' to pay for something you didn't order. I understand if you would like to step out of the order as the single item on there was not in stock. Sorry for the troubles.

I will email harvey the AWB # along with the invoices that have been payed for tonight so he could calculate each portion of the shipping charges based on items ordered. We have booked a flight leaving Ottawa at 10am.... it will arrive in Edmonton at 4:20pm.

Ivan

Beverly
01-27-2005, 03:44 PM
Ivan,

My primary order was for 50 margaritas. Only in the last few days was I made aware that you were low on them. Yes, I would have accepted a portion of margaritas and a portion of astreas. Now, in the last day was I told you had no margaritas at all for me. Payment is to be by tonight, and shipping is tomorrow, and I still will not get any of the 50 margaritas I requested.

I guess there is always going to be a foul up or two along the line with such a large order, but I do not want to bear the brunt of this unfortunate situation and am bowing out of the order.

mr_alberta
01-28-2005, 05:11 AM
Alright, I got the invoices from Ivan. So far so good. Lets hope the flight is on time. I assume everyone has PM'd Muck for his address?

Also, I just realized that shipping is a flat rate, so weight is not a factor. Therefore calculating shipping costs via percentage of the order doesn't make sense. As a result, to calculate your shipping, just take the cost of shipping ($95.23) and divide by the number of participants (10 I guess unless some people pay late and get squeezed onto the flight).

mr_alberta
01-28-2005, 02:19 PM
Good news! The package is now in flight! Also, your total shipping cost just went down as 1 more person squeezed into the order before the deadline.

So, everyone owes $8.66 for shipping! Please bring the shipping fee when you pick up your order.

muck
01-28-2005, 02:20 PM
If you are a part of this order and have not made pickup arrangements yet please do so ASAP. Pickup must be made tonight..!! Unless you have made other arrangements with myself or Harvey. (newguy)

If you need the address or directions on how to get to my place please pm me ASAP!!

Richer
01-28-2005, 04:53 PM
What time will the package arrive in Edmonton? Is that 4:20 Ivan's time, or our time?

-Rich

muck
01-28-2005, 04:54 PM
What time will the package arrive in Edmonton? Is that 4:20 Ivan's time, or our time?

-Rich
4:20 Edmonton time.
I expect they won't be available for pickup until at least 5:30 at my place though. That may be pushing it even.. :rolleyes:

Richer
01-28-2005, 07:47 PM
Party at Ryan's house tonight! :mrgreen:

-Rich

muck
01-28-2005, 07:56 PM
Party at Ryan's house tonight! :mrgreen:

-Rich
WooHoo!! :bday: :drinking:

muck
01-28-2005, 11:51 PM
Order will be here in 15 minutes!!
Feel free to COME AND GET IT!!!

p.s. Bring Beer for the Host... !!!

kuatto
01-29-2005, 12:36 AM
I dont have your phone number,call me.
457-1247

Nemain
01-29-2005, 04:20 AM
THANK YOU !!!!

Thanks for all your hard work guys =) It is much appreciated !

Beth

Richer
01-29-2005, 04:40 AM
Thank you Harvey, Ryan and Ivan for putting all of this together!

-Rich

fortheloveofcrabs
01-29-2005, 05:22 AM
Kudos to Harvey, Ryan and Ivan for making all of this happen! You guys are the best!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

snaggle
01-29-2005, 05:24 AM
hey all,

Thank for all the har work. I was just wondering how everyones blue legs made out. About 20 of mine where out of there shells when I got home most of them where still moving so I put them in my sump I will do a count tomorow in the morning to see how many make it. every thing elses seem fine. Thanks again for all the hard work.

Brad

rums
01-29-2005, 06:16 AM
Just like to echo the sentiment thanking Harvey, Ryan and Ivan for all their work. Much appreciated indeed!!!

mr_alberta
01-29-2005, 06:29 PM
Well, the last order has been picked up. I'd like to thank all the participants as well as Ivan for this order. There were a lot of bumps and hickups along the way and there are still some issues that will need to be sorted out, but that is to be expected in an order this large.

I would like to appologize to Ted for not being able to keep his shrimps alive and to Brian for not being able to find enough live hermits to fulfill the order.

A couple of things I think I would have done differently are:

-limit the number of people entering the order...the size of the order and number of changes made it very difficult to keep track of who ordered what

-shorted the deadline...I think I let the order drag out too long and as a result, many potential buyers backed out, forgot, etc

All in all it was a learning experience. I hope everyone is somewhat satisfied with their orders (though they might not be satisfied with the vendor).

Cheers all and happy reefing!

Murminator
01-31-2005, 01:44 AM
AHHHHH I missed out everything happened while I was gone :cry:

Richer
01-31-2005, 04:50 AM
Although this event seemed to have been relatively successful for most of the people (meaning at least 50% of the people who ordered had at least 50% of their order fullfilled), I have to admit that I did not enjoy this experience. As of this moment, I'm pretty sure that I've lost a large portion of the livestock that I ordered to an unknown factor or factors. My cleaner shrimp kicked the bucket before it even hit my tank, and the two peppermints that actually made it to the tank are MIA. Thankfully my emerald crab and 4 astrea snails are still alive. Although I hate to sound negative, only time will tell if they will survive as well.
Although the order didn't go well for me, I still have faith in Ivan to set things right. He has always had a good reputation, and I hope that he lives up to it. Once again, I'd like to thank Harvey and Ryan for organizing this entire thing. Even though it didn't turn out as planned, it was still a great thing that they did for us.

-Rich

kuatto
01-31-2005, 05:02 AM
:sad: looks like only 6 out of 20 hermits are still alive.

mr_alberta
01-31-2005, 05:22 AM
Hi,

If you have had problems with your livestock, please contact Ivan as I have already emailed him regarding some of the issues that I have been made aware of. I know there have been a few problems with both the shrimps and crabs and I have informed Ivan of the situation as well.

Arty Morty
02-02-2005, 12:30 AM
Well, I missed out on this order because I sent my Paypal payment to the wrong address!! :rolleyes: I am kinda glad now though. I had a chance today to go by Big Al's and cheer myself up with some browsing and low and behold there was a tank full of Yellohead Jawfish! Yipee! I proceded to snatch one up ASAP! :mrgreen: :exclaim: If I had ordered with Ivan I would have not been in there, I would be in front of my tank sobbing.
________
Hemp (http://marijuanahemp.com)

rusty
02-02-2005, 04:17 AM
I was lucky my cleaner shrimp,emerald crab and snails all made it but I think I lost 5 out of ten blue legs :cry: better luck next time

michika
02-02-2005, 01:51 PM
I'm sorry to everyone who lost parts of their order!

I competly missed out on getting in on the order as I was away for most of last week. I didn't receive my invoice until late Sunday evening and by then since everything had already shipped there was no point in keepiing my order. I'm sorry all if that caused inconvience to anyone!

Harvey, as per your ideas on improving the order, I would have to say being invoiced ahead of time (more then a week) and having a ship date pre-set (or at least and idea of one) when the group order is started would probably have helped to avoid confusion.