PDA

View Full Version : Ordering from fragbox review

Kyles2020
09-03-2017, 12:51 AM
I order some sps the other, day from [Fragbox]
After hours of looking through there page and selecting 4 of there corals out of there few hundred to chose from I place the order all the corals fly over night to Kelowna bc and I drove there the next day to pick up my order when I got home everything was nicely boxed up and double bagged with the name of the coral on each bag so that was no confusing they were also nice enough to toss in a couple freebies which just added to my excitement , all the frags were very large and healthy and I couldn't be more happy with the purchase I highly suggest them and I will be making an order again in the near future

Whack out there page at [non-sponsor URL not permitted]

Bugger
09-03-2017, 01:34 AM
I ordered and got a bunch of brown corals how do yours look

fragbox.ca
09-03-2017, 01:56 AM
I ordered and got a bunch of brown corals how do yours look

Hey Bigger sorry to hear that if you have any problems with your order please feel free to contact us we are always here to help

[non-sponsor URL not permitted] or pm us here thanks

Bugger
09-03-2017, 03:23 AM
Nah they eventually coloured up for the most part. They seem healthy,

Kyles2020
09-03-2017, 03:29 AM
hye bugger, mine were great my polyps on my sps frags were still out when i opened the box, i floated them in the tank for over a half hour and then dripped them in a container for an hour then i put them in once it the light they were fulll of color and happy