PDA

View Full Version : Vancouver aquarium behind the scenes

BlueTang<3
08-30-2017, 12:32 PM
This might not even be a possibility anymore, but around 4 or 5 years ago I headed to Victoria to tour local shops. Along the way I had come across an individual who was involved with the aquarium, being a fellow hobbiest he was able to give me a behind the scenes tour.

Well one of my close friends and his girlfriend got engaged this past week, we are heading down to Vancouver to visit some friends. She keeps fish but on a small scale due to financial constraints. Her birthday is on September 3rd and thought would be a cool trip if I could connect with the individual or an individual who had given the tour. Either way we will be stopping at the aquarium for a walk through, timing is looking like September 8th.

Thanks Wes

WarDog
08-30-2017, 03:19 PM
Why not phone the aquarium and see if they provide tours?

BlueTang<3
08-31-2017, 03:20 AM
Why not phone the aquarium and see if they provide tours?

Honestly didn't even think of that, just figured it would be a instant nope. I'll check tomorrow.

titus
08-31-2017, 04:06 PM
Hello

Yeah let us know and take lots of pictures if they allow.

Titus

takeastabatit22
09-01-2017, 12:35 AM
I have been on over nite stays at the Vancouver aquarium. And yes the behind the dunes is perty cool. Especially the jelly fish area. The also let us in with the sea lions trading area to pet and take pic. The we got to camp out in the display rooms

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk