PDA

View Full Version : Buyers

BobFish
08-16-2017, 01:11 AM
I have this guy who says he is coming over from Victoria, places an order over the phone for 3 frags of Zoas each 20$ that come to 60$ and some dry goods that come to 20 5x4$ for bags of Kalk. I tell him i ask for 50% in advance, so he sends me 40$. Today he says he'll pick it up around noon or 1pm and i say ok. Next after awhile the guy calls me again and says his wife is hassling him about the timing or about the four kids that he has in tow, not going to work for him.He says he can't come out and asks for his money back, and i say to him this is why i ask for 50% up front, because i have to frag for him, i don't keep pre-fragged plugs, we had an agreed order. He text me back again saying he'll have a friend from this forum who will pic them up from him and i should give them to him, and he doesn't want the dry goods. He goes on to tell me that the forty dollars is enough, but i inform him that there is still one more frag for 20 dollars, then he goes on to say he doesn't remember ordering it. i wrote it down as we were talking on the phone from the other day when he placed the order.

What i think has happened as i am in Abbotsford he found the other frags in somewhere closer and decided screw the guy in abby....beware of scammers!!!!!!!!!

DKoKoMan
08-16-2017, 02:03 AM
Gross! Sorry to hear of your situation. I hope everything works out for you especially as you fragged per order.

WarDog
08-16-2017, 02:20 AM
Don't forget to PM me his name so they can be added to the non existing Black List.

Brunz
08-16-2017, 02:22 AM
my wife and kids hassle me all the time but I never let that get in the way of frags. Priorities man, priorities!

rsisvixen
08-16-2017, 02:25 AM
my wife and kids hassle me all the time but I never let that get in the way of frags. Priorities man, priorities!

Rofl

Yeah I bred birds for a long time, the things people do to get out of a deposit.

AquaAddict
08-16-2017, 03:50 AM
In the same boat: I've had a few people say they will buy some frags from me. I give them my phone number and address; arrange a date and time; nobody shows up.

AquaAddict

Myka
08-16-2017, 03:52 AM
Kijiji buyers are the best! :mad:

BobFish
08-16-2017, 06:03 AM
I require 50% deposit these days just for them.....even then they try.

DKoKoMan
08-16-2017, 03:49 PM
What happened to the good ol' days where "values" were intact and selling something wasn't a chore.

Ryanerickson
08-17-2017, 03:35 PM
holy second place i have seen this,if i did the same with the amount of people that have pulled no shows in he past i could write a book. sorry but the whole thing sounds a bit petty you actually have made 40 bucks at this point and gave away nothing. yes time is valuable and you have a point but get over it. if you plan on selling frags this will happen as its a part of the hobby people are flakes.

albert_dao
08-17-2017, 03:40 PM
Weird, I haven't had a single bad experience. Ha!

tang daddy
08-17-2017, 04:36 PM
If I kept $1 for every no show I'd be over $100 richer....

Like Ryan said it's part of selling, too much whistle blowing!

Warren my name is Christopher Tan lol.