PDA

View Full Version : RS 150 Gallon Peninsula Tank with Stand/sump. Reef breeder Led T5 Combo 4 ft fixture

clermont
07-14-2017, 03:53 PM
Hello,

I have decided to down size my tank so I will be selling my 150Gallon 5ft x 2ft x 2ft Peninsula Tank with custom wood stand.

This tank was build by Concept 2 years ago and has a herbie style drain with both the emergency and main drain. The tank is euro braced and has an internal overflow box. Tank is currently running as I attempt to sell off some corals and livestock but hoping to have it ready to go in 2 weeks time.

The Sump is also a custom sump built by Concept and has a large area for either a refuge or frag tank in the front section. There is one 4" Filter sock holder built in beside the main drain. Has a bubble trap, skimmer compartment, Reactor chamber as well as return area.

The stand was built by a local cabinet maker and has 4 doors that detach to make work on the sump easier. The stand is painted black and is painted with water sealant paint on the interior.

Looking for $1400 for the Stand/Sump/Tank and also have a topper that looks nice but makes accessing the corals a little tough.

Also selling my Reef Breeder Photon 48 (48") Led fixture along with the T5 2 Bulb Sunblaster 48" fixture that has one bulb on each side of the photon for additional spread. This fixture is around 3 years old and is very powerful. This fixture can be picked up once I have the tank shut down.

Looking for $450 for the combo fixture. Willing to part out price to be discussed.

Selling my Sicce Syncra Silent 5.0 return pump as well once the tank is shut down. Looking to get $180 for the pump.

For questions or pictures I can be reached at 778.998.2360.

Thanks
David

clermont
07-18-2017, 04:52 PM
Update:

Awaiting pick up of last fish and tank will be cleaned and ready to go this weekend.

Also, Willing to work out a trade any items listed for KESSIL A360W-E TUNA BLUE LED PENDANT lights.

Thanks
DC

clermont
07-23-2017, 08:41 PM
Everything still available and empty and ready to go.

clermont
08-04-2017, 04:09 PM
Bump.

clermont
08-06-2017, 11:53 PM
Price Drop on Tank, Stand, Sump $1200

Adding some other items that I have cleaned up and are ready to go:

Reef Octopus Skimmer 150S -$250.00
Reef Octopus Complete Media Reactor with pump (MF800B)- $90
2xReef Octopus Complete Media Reactor with Pump (MF300B)- $25 Each
Coralife Turbo Twist 12X UV Sterilizer 36 Watt. $85
Jebao DP-4 Dosing Pump (1 Pump needs to be replaced but I have a replacement) $45
Jecod CP-40 Cross Flow Pump (Used only about 2 months) $130
Aqualink A1 Pump Controller for Apex to control DCS, DCT, DCP or Crossflow pumps. $60
60LBS dried rock mix of Reef saver and I think Pukani. Needs a cleaning but has been dried and rinsed. $60

All prices are OBO.

Thanks
DC

clermont
08-11-2017, 11:23 PM
Jebao Dosing pump Pending Pick up
T5 Sunblaster fixtures Pending Pick up