PDA

View Full Version : Bayer Coral Dip

cil311
07-06-2017, 04:55 PM
Anyone know where I can get Bayer Advanced Complete Insect Killer? Is it illegal to sell in Canada?

CHEAPREEF
07-06-2017, 05:37 PM
Anyone know where I can get Bayer Advanced Complete Insect Killer? Is it illegal to sell in Canada?

It is, I got mine from Shaun at AI. Works great but Revive works very good as well. I use both when dipping.

cil311
07-06-2017, 06:24 PM
It is, I got mine from Shaun at AI. Works great but Revive works very good as well. I use both when dipping.

Al as in Big Al's? If so, do you know how I can contact Shaun now that Big Al's is closed?

CHEAPREEF
07-06-2017, 06:35 PM
Al as in Big Al's? If so, do you know how I can contact Shaun now that Big Al's is closed?

Sorry no not AL AI Aquarium Illusions in Edmonton. You would have to walk in and talk to him about it as it is through him personally.

cil311
07-06-2017, 06:51 PM
Sorry no not AL AI Aquarium Illusions in Edmonton. You would have to walk in and talk to him about it as it is through him personally.

Gotcha, thanks!

ramasule
07-06-2017, 09:07 PM
Amazon is where I got mine.

cil311
07-07-2017, 06:52 PM
Amazon is where I got mine.

I dont see Bayer Advanced Complete Insect Killer on amazon.ca and when i select it on amazon.com, it says that they don't deliver to Calgary. How specifically did you get this through Amazon?

cblair
07-11-2017, 05:27 AM
I believe this is a banned pesticide in canada and is illegal for sale here. You can get it through the US. I have a bottle i bought in the states and customs didnt seem to notice it on the reciepts i handed to them.

WarDog
07-11-2017, 05:40 AM
I believe this is a banned pesticide in canada and is illegal for sale here. You can get it through the US. I have a bottle i bought in the states and customs didnt seem to notice it on the reciepts i handed to them.

AIYA!!! Another thread about bringing restricted goods across the border!? Our legal department is going to be working overtime!

SteveConn
09-29-2017, 10:22 AM
If you're trying to kill these ... dont waste your time. I tried..battled for months a couple years ago using this product, but I lost.

Delphinus
09-29-2017, 09:02 PM
FWIW, systemic pesticides are not illegal to have in your possession in Canada, they are, however, not approved to be sold commercially/regular retail in Canada. So that is the nature of the difficulty in finding them up here. Sometimes you can find a shipper on amazon.com willing to ship into Canada, but it's sort of a question of searching at the right time and getting lucky.

cil311
09-29-2017, 09:11 PM
FWIW, systemic pesticides are not illegal to have in your possession in Canada, they are, however, not approved to be sold commercially/regular retail in Canada. So that is the nature of the difficulty in finding them up here. Sometimes you can find a shipper on amazon.com willing to ship into Canada, but it's sort of a question of searching at the right time and getting lucky.

Awesome info, thanks!