PDA

View Full Version : edmonton reef club

eddie holland
11-30-2004, 10:59 PM
hi all. just trying to find out how to join the reef club.
any help would be great.
thanks. ed 963 1627

Richer
11-30-2004, 11:04 PM
The process of getting into this club is long and quite painful. Last time we got a new member, he went running away crying because he just couldn't take it anymore..... :lol:

If you've posted here, you're already in the club! Welcome aboard!

Technically, we don't have an official reef club... we're just a loose association of people who get together every now and then for food, frag swaps, etc.

-Richer

eddie holland
11-30-2004, 11:08 PM
well thanks. hopeing to meet some people that can help me.
with any ? i have. i have been resding a lot of the post.
and everyone seems to be great.

Beverly
12-01-2004, 12:27 AM
Technically, we don't have an official reef club... we're just a loose association of people who get together every now and then for food, frag swaps, etc.

Richer is right that we are a loose association of people who get together once in awhile to talk shop and trade a few frags. We had a get together at my place over the weekend, but I had to turn away a few new folks because of space restrictions, and I felt bad about doing that. New folks need to be included even more than the relatively established group. I'm wondering how we can get larger groups of people together on some kind of regular basis. Any ideas would be great :cool:

jess128
12-01-2004, 01:33 AM
I'm wondering how we can get larger groups of people together on some kind of regular basis. Any ideas would be great

Maybe everyone could pitch in some money and we could rent out a community hall for a few hours. I've looked into it before and it's not a lot of money to rent one out. With the amount of people that would go, we'd each only have to pitch $5-$10.

-Jess

snaggle
12-01-2004, 03:00 AM
that sounds like a great idea I can call a couple place in the fort and around edmnton and see how much it would be. if any one else would want to. I think I come up with some Ideas to have a holding tank or two for frags and othe goodies :lol: . if we can get 20 people that wuld do it I can get some thing for ealy Jan. in fact I will start a new thread.

eddie holland
12-01-2004, 03:07 AM
i have a couple tanks we could use.
2 20gal
2 10gal
if they will help.love to get this thing going :lol: