05-20-2017, 05:08 AM
A few clips from my visit to JL the other day
https://youtu.be/jpzfTOxVtCQ

dino
05-20-2017, 04:38 PM
Thanks for posting

Dearth
05-20-2017, 06:09 PM
One of these days I will eventually make my way there to see my favourite store to buy from.....

DKoKoMan
05-21-2017, 01:05 AM
Always buy from there but have never been. Looks awesome from the video.

Myka
05-21-2017, 02:09 PM
Which video editing program are you using?

Wow they have a lot of NPS corals in stock. That last clip, was that how their display tank looks now? Is it still a 180-gallon bow front right at the front door? I haven't been there in about 10 years, looks the same except bluer spectrum lights on the corals. :)

duncangweller
05-21-2017, 03:58 PM
They have two display tanks now. One 60 cube just outside the fish room and then a bigger tank, maybe a Red Sea setup (I can't quite remember) about 4ft long. Both are way nicer than the previous bowfront inside the doorway.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

titus
05-21-2017, 04:04 PM
Hello

Haha I love the intro. Nice collection they have. I recently took my family to a botanic market place here at Shenzhen and they have this really nice store in town that can rival some of the better ones in Canada. Massive display tank probably 12 feet each side, jelly fish, etc.

Titus

shiftline
05-21-2017, 05:31 PM
I used adobe premier most of the time (some times use pinnacle studio or iMovie)

I don't think I have seen the bownfront but duncangweller is right on the cube and the other bigger one. The last clip is the bigger one in the back left from the entrance

Myka- sounds like your due for a trip one day!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

shiftline
05-21-2017, 05:32 PM
Hello

Haha I love the intro. Nice collection they have. I recently took my family to a botanic market place here at Shenzhen and they have this really nice store in town that can rival some of the better ones in Canada. Massive display tank probably 12 feet each side, jelly fish, etc.

Titus

That's sounds awesome! If you have any pics you should post them !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk