PDA

View Full Version : FS Cheap Movie Tickets *ends tomorrow*

mr_alberta
11-29-2004, 05:49 PM
Hi all, just thought I'd see if anyone is interested. Here is the original email:

Hi everyone,

Here's your opportunity to get some cheap movie tickets! Med 2007 is selling pre-paid movie tickets (Cineplex Odeon) as a fundraiser! Yes, that's right, cheap movie tickets, just in time for Christmas break. Great for yourself, dates, stocking stuffers, Secret Santa's, and boyfriends that got you crappy presents last year!

THE MATH
Normal ticket: $13.50
Pre-purchase: $7.50
Savings: $6.00

PLEASE EMAIL ME YOUR NAME AND HOW MANY TICKETS YOU WOULD LIKE. Just hit REPLY. You can purchase as many as you want, for friends, family, co-workers as well...in fact, I would encourage you to spread the word. =D Payments will be accepted next week outside the Fishbowl (or if you want to slip me money when you pass me in the hall). I'lll send further email updates when the time comes.

Thanks!
Hiu Yee Kwok
~~~
Fundraising Rep
Med 2007

PS. Further info...

RULES
• 1 admission.
• Redeemable at any Cineplex Odeon and Galaxy Cinemas theatre throughout Canada.
• Valid anytime after the first ten days of a motion picture's release.
• Good for one year.

CINEPLEX ODEON IN EDMONTON (for those non-Edmontonians...)
South Edmonton Commons
North Edmonton Cinemas
Clareview
Edmonton City Centre
West Mall 8

The only difference is to pm ME with how many tickets you want. I'll get them out to whomever is interested as soon as I recieve them myself. Every year the Med class at the U of A does this to help raise funds for graduation. I just see it as a good chance to get cheap movie tickets :mrgreen:

Let me know if you are interested in any. Thanks!

mr_alberta
12-02-2004, 12:07 AM
If anyone wants anymore movie tickets, please let me know by tomorrow (Dec 2, 2004).

Thanks!