PDA

View Full Version : FS: Custom 120 Gallon System

Ron99
05-02-2017, 07:01 PM
I'm selling my custom 120 gallon system set up for saltwater. It's a 4'x2'x2' tank built by Concept in Calgary. Has Starfire front glass and an external overflow with three drains for a Bean Animal setup. Drilled for two returns.

Included is a steel stand, LED lights with Bluefish controller, two Jebao RW15 powerheads, Almost new Jebao DCS-9000 return pump, 40 gallon breeder sump with refugium compartment, Vertex Omega 150 protein skimmer, heater and clear mesh top. Has an auto top off with an about 15 gallon fresh water reservoir too. I'll include rock/sand, some coral and a few awesome fish such as a big Fox Face, Flame Angel and Purple Tang that will be too big for my downsized system.

Sacrificing this for a fraction of the original cost but I need it gone by the end of next week. $1500 for everything. Had a buyer lined up but he just backed out on me at the last minute :(

Don't have time to upload photos right now but fire me an email at rkertesz@telus.net and I can send them to you...

Oceanbox
05-02-2017, 08:51 PM
I sent you an email

Ron99
05-02-2017, 09:10 PM
I sent you an email

Haven't received anything. Double check you spelled the email correctly or didn't miss the t at the end if you copied and pasted?

Ron99
05-13-2017, 05:20 AM
Sold!