PDA

View Full Version : FREE GLASS

mr_alberta
11-26-2004, 05:30 PM
Well, I have some cutoff pieces of glass for free if anyone wants. Not large enough for a tank or anything like that, (unless we are talking 2G or something). 2 pieces are tinted, 1 piece is clear.

Larger pieces are the tinted pieces. I believe the largest in 23"x17" or something like that. All of this glass is 1/2" thick. It seems like such a waste just to through it away. It would be good to make a small overflow box out of or something. If anyone is interested, let me know and you can either a) pick it up or b) I'll bring it to the meeting on Sunday.

If no one is interested by Sunday, its going in the recycling.

Buccaneer
11-26-2004, 11:24 PM
I am interested but only if someone is coming down from Edmonton to Calgary in time ... let me know if anyone in your reefclub is going to be coming this way anytime soon.

mr_alberta
11-27-2004, 06:04 AM
Alrighty, I'll see if anyone is heading down that way.

Richer
11-27-2004, 07:04 AM
Well... if Bob is coming up to the meet (looks like weather will probably allow this) then you already have someone heading back down to Calgary in short order :razz:

-Richer

mr_alberta
11-27-2004, 04:10 PM
Ah yes! Buk_A_Neer, would you mind PM Bob and see if it would be ok for him to do that?

Buccaneer
11-27-2004, 04:14 PM
PM sent to boB :mrgreen:

mr_alberta
11-28-2004, 12:51 AM
Sooo, what the dealio? :mrgreen:

Bob I
11-28-2004, 02:14 AM
The dealio is this: If I still feel like coming up, I will be going to Edmonton Eskimo's place. From there we will go to Beverley's. After the meet I will go back to E.E's place, and then back to Calgary. If we can fit in the transfer of the glass to me I will take it back to Calgary. :biggrin:

It still looks like a lot of effort. :mrgreen:

Buccaneer
11-28-2004, 06:50 AM
The dealio is this: If I still feel like coming up, I will be going to Edmonton Eskimo's place. From there we will go to Beverley's. After the meet I will go back to E.E's place, and then back to Calgary. If we can fit in the transfer of the glass to me I will take it back to Calgary. :biggrin:

It still looks like a lot of effort. :mrgreen:

never mind ... sounds like a big inconvenience :rolleyes:

ABreefkpr
11-29-2004, 02:28 PM
Hey Harvey.
If the glass is still available I could use a piece for over my sump.

Keith

mr_alberta
11-29-2004, 02:39 PM
Hi Keith,

Sorry, but the glass is already spoken for.