PDA

View Full Version : AquaSafe RO System membranes

DiscusZ
03-09-2017, 05:57 PM
Anyone use the RO system from Aquasafe? Where do you get your relacement membranes etc from Looking for replacements that are reasonably priced.

Also anyone use DI is it worth it in the long run? I know the stuff is expensive

Hope I have this in the correct forum :)

mark
03-09-2017, 08:01 PM
Have a Aquasafe system and the membranes they use are a standard size. Last time I replaced a membrane just went to reefsupplies.ca and got a better one than aquasafe was stocking.

depends on the source water but the ro only cleans up to a point, might need the di to finish

Jan
03-10-2017, 04:50 PM
Although the Aquasafe website is up and they will take your money, you will not receive your order.They used to be reliable but no longer.

Delphinus
03-10-2017, 05:14 PM
Western Pump (locally) sells RO membranes and prefilters. I wonder if they have DI as well, might be worth a look.

Reef Supplies
03-10-2017, 05:33 PM
This is what you need.. http://www.reefsupplies.ca/online-store/Dow-Filmtec-Reverse-Osmosis-Membrane-100GPD.html

hunggi74
03-10-2017, 10:54 PM
Although the Aquasafe website is up and they will take your money, you will not receive your order.They used to be reliable but no longer.

I went to their address in Sannich according to their website hoping to buy an RODI unit. They are no longer there and haven't been for awhile according to current tenant.

DiscusZ
03-11-2017, 05:59 PM

I know they were reliable not responding to emails etc so was hesitant to order

DiscusZ
03-12-2017, 01:25 AM
Unreal.. and they dont answer emails anymore either. Such a Shame

dino
03-12-2017, 03:11 PM
I have still purchased items from aquasafe but I also have had several issues dealing with them

Skim
03-12-2017, 07:09 PM
This is what you need.. http://www.reefsupplies.ca/online-store/Dow-Filmtec-Reverse-Osmosis-Membrane-100GPD.html
You can't go wrong with a DOW Filmtec Membrane IMO they are the best.