PDA

View Full Version : Reef meeting update

kris
09-12-2002, 05:02 AM
every one i have sent e-maisl to you all... ( i hope ) if you did not get on just e-mail me kris@whitefuzzymonkey.com

if any you are able to bring someething just add it to this thread if you could. Oh and its going to be a full house.. 20 of you guys oh dear...

anyways back to work i go.. cheers ever one

[ 12 September 2002, 01:05: Message edited by: kris ]

robert
09-12-2002, 05:28 AM
salsa and chips on me ;)

robert

[ 12 September 2002, 01:28: Message edited by: Robert ]

kris
09-12-2002, 05:50 AM
haa haa robert your up as late as me.. that what i like to see... insomnicas of the wourld unite

sumpfinfishe
09-12-2002, 11:44 AM
kris- put me down for a flat of coke- b.y.o.rum lol :D

titus
09-13-2002, 04:04 AM
Hello Kris,

Got your e-mail. I'll try to bring some salad. BTW, the updated list of attendees are posted at the top and a link to the meeting page is also there. I asked visitor to contact you directly for address and phone number.

Titus

kris
09-13-2002, 04:13 AM
awsome thanks titus, see you at the meeting

oh and pop and chips have been taken cair of people, titus said a salid... any one eles able to bring something?

reefburnaby
09-14-2002, 01:09 AM
Hi,

Can I bring some Timbits along ?

- Victor.

kris
09-14-2002, 01:19 AM
sure victor...they are tasty :D

StirCrazy
09-14-2002, 01:43 AM
Originally posted by reefburnaby:
Hi,

Can I bring some Timbits along ?

- Victor.<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Doh!!!!!! I got to find something new to bring now :D :D

Steve

ruck'n'reefer
09-14-2002, 02:57 AM
Sorry, I have to bail on tomorrows meeting!!! I have to work.

Rob
But for those who go to J+L, let me know how the new shipment looks!

SuperFudge
09-14-2002, 12:22 PM
Hi,

I will be attending,and would like to bring those monti`s to those of you whom werent able to get theres prior.

These are Andrew,(scott if your going),Adams friend and Christy.

I will bring some other sps frags aswell.

Zulu principle,i will bring your pump aswell,if you wish to have a look at it.

Thanks,

[ 14 September 2002, 08:23: Message edited by: Superfudge ]

Doug
09-14-2002, 10:12 PM
Must be nice. Hope you guys all have fun. :(

titus
09-14-2002, 11:41 PM
Hello,

1) Thanks to Kris for stepping up and volunteering to host the meeting.

2) Sorry that I was late. I actually saw the Islanders walked across the street when I was approaching the house. I wasn't sure it was really you guys until I confirmed inside Kris' house. Otherwise, I'd have at least run towards you to say "hi".

3) For those who hadn't attend, I can say for my short stay (being the last one to arrive) at the meeting that we had a very good time. Marc was also very generous with his frags, and Kris BBQing.

4) Excellent turn out guys! I had a great opportunity to meet with Marc Trimble, President of Southern California Marine Aquarium Society, when I was in SoCal. He explained to me that for a club of their size, 300+ people (I think I remember correctly), their typical meeting would have about 30 - 50 people. Seeing that our membership is much lower, our turn out today was actually pretty good!

Titus

SuperFudge
09-15-2002, 01:21 AM
Thanks Kris,for offering your place,and all the goodies.

It was good to meet those of you whom i didnt know before.
And hey! It was good to finally meet you Titus,I remember discussing reactors with you a couple years ago,when Canreef was just a thought...Its nice to put a face to the name.

Thanks again Kris.

kris
09-15-2002, 03:27 AM
hey a thanks to every one who came out to the meeting. I enjoyed meeting everyone, and now being able to put a face to the names.

Cheers!

titus
09-15-2002, 03:52 AM
Hello,

Yes it was great to put a face to the names. And yes Fudge, it was an honor to finally meet the "man". :D

Titus

BCReefer
09-15-2002, 04:57 AM
I will bring some pop and other snacks???

Cheers,
Patrick

StirCrazy
09-15-2002, 12:29 PM
Originally posted by Titus:
Hello,

2) Sorry that I was late. I actually saw the Islanders walked across the street when I was approaching the house. I wasn't sure it was really you guys until I confirmed inside Kris' house. Otherwise, I'd have at least run towards you to say "hi".

Titus<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">and you didn't run out and say hi while we were packing up the truck for 10 min :D :D

Thanks Kris, even though we didn't say as long as others I still had a good time.. oh we go there in time for the 5 ferry but there was a 1 sailing wait so it was midninght befor I got to bed last night LOL..

Steve

StirCrazy
09-15-2002, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by kris:
steve glad to here you had a good time... i guess its now my turn to head over there....

Adam was telling me about the one sailing wait. That had to suck.. did you have any live goods.. who did they handel the extra bag time?<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">well, I think they are all alright.. I did a 2 hour aclimatazation on my shrimp and 3 are hiding in the rocks but the 4th is out in the open so i guess they are ok..

I haven't heard anything from Adam that was bad except he doesent have enuf room for what he got LOL.. so not to bad at all..

No problem Titus, just teasing.. but I was looking forward to meating you..

Steve

BC_Grl
09-16-2002, 04:05 AM
Thank you,Kris for hosting the meeting!
I had a good time, too bad the stay was so short. But like StirCrazy said, we didn't get home until quite late.
It was great to put a face to all of these names! :D
thanks again!

kris
09-16-2002, 04:08 AM
steve glad to here you had a good time... i guess its now my turn to head over there....

Adam was telling me about the one sailing wait. That had to suck.. did you have any live goods.. who did they handel the extra bag time?

titus
09-16-2002, 04:15 AM
Hello,

and you didn't run out and say hi while we were packing up the truck for 10 min <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Um... I saw some people walking across the street but didn't see any trucks around...

Titus

titus
09-16-2002, 04:47 AM
Hello,

but I was looking forward to meating you <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I'm sure one of these days real soon now that I'm out of school. Besides, I have to meet the one who is constantly hitting the refresh button all the time. ;)

Hint hint, there is a vote icon at the top now.

Titus

BC_Grl
09-16-2002, 11:49 PM
how do you know who keeps hitting the refresh button?

StirCrazy
09-17-2002, 12:34 AM
Originally posted by BC_Grl:
how do you know who keeps hitting the refresh button?<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">they don't.. they just keep blaming me cuz I have no life smile.gif

Steve

BC_Grl
09-17-2002, 12:57 AM
ROTFLOL :D :D
I thought somehow they were referring to me because I am always refreshing the page!!!

StirCrazy
09-17-2002, 02:33 AM
Originally posted by BC_Grl:
ROTFLOL :D :D
I thought somehow they were referring to me because I am always refreshing the page!!!<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Shhhh don't tell them :eek:

;) Steve

EmilyB
09-17-2002, 03:03 AM
Well, between the three of us then, Titus will have to deduct n to the power 10 squared :D