PDA

View Full Version : Great deals at Pet Gallery on Denman

Chin_Lee
11-25-2004, 02:08 AM
Saw that the store was closing out in the Vendor Announcements so I figure I might as well go check it out. I ended up buying:
- a 5-6" RBTA for $15 :exclaim: :exclaim: (YES FIFTEEN DOLLARS) :exclaim: :exclaim: I wasn't going to put in an bta into my tank for a few more months but i figured wok the heck for 15 bucks

- a light pink hammer with two heads $10

- a white with pink tip torch coral with 4 heads $10

- decorative feather duster on a piece of live rock $5

- bottle of coral dip $10

Total spent = $55 with taxes....... not to shabby I consider :smile: :smile:

They don't have that much left but theres a bunch of frags, galaxy corals, pipe corals and a few more that I can't remember. Happy hunting and oh BTW all their dry goods are 50% off

trilinearmipmap
11-25-2004, 05:36 AM
It is a shame, they were a nice store.

It is a damn competitive business aiming for a fairly small section of customers.

props
11-25-2004, 08:51 AM
too bad they just started bringing saltwater stuff too :frown:

i believe the owners moving back home so they have to either sell it fast or close it in days :frown:

Rikko
11-30-2004, 04:14 AM
PG is saved!

I'll post with more details in a couple of days - everything is still pretty preliminary.

AJ_77
11-30-2004, 02:16 PM
Venture capitalist to the rescue?

Samw
12-01-2004, 03:44 AM
Now that PG is back and taking orders...Yes, I'm looking for some of these:

Threadfin Gobies:
http://www.astec.ac.uk/staff/goudket/Reefgallery/yellownose.htm

Boxer Crabs w/ anemones:
http://www.vibrantsea.net/boxer19_anilao18.htm

:lol:

DEAD_BY_DAWN
12-01-2004, 03:56 AM
hi sam i will check the list in the afternoon, if there are on there i can give you a call ..thanks john

SeaHorse_Fanatic
12-01-2004, 07:36 AM
Hi John,

Did the customer ever return my bucket? You have my number.

Anthony

Still have to pick up my MH bulb too.

Samw
12-05-2004, 08:49 AM
Hey John.

It was nice to see the store and learn how it will be expanding its marine section. Can't wait to see how that cool Bottlebrush Acro will color up in my tank now that my tank appears to be stable (for Acros) again. The store is definitely heading in the right direction.

Next time, I won't take Georgia St. again to get there. (Grrr. No left hand turns from 7am to 7pm. Had to take a detour around Stanley Park. :rolleyes:)

trilinearmipmap
12-05-2004, 05:35 PM
Do you guys do special orders for fish?

I am looking for a small Siganus doliatus.