PDA

View Full Version : A favor?

j83
11-24-2004, 07:37 PM
I was wondering if someone can do me a favor, I need to know the price of Oceanic's Reef Ready Sump #3 from JL Aquatics. They won't tell me over the phone (don't know why when everything else is listed on the net) and I don't want to go out there just to check the price. I live in Richmond and it will save me a lot of time and gas.

If anyone is in the store in the next couple of days do you mind checking the price for me?

I just need to know about the sump itself - nothing else.

Thank you very much,

Jay

PS - I don't think this breaks any board rules but let me know if it does. Thank you.

Aquattro
11-24-2004, 07:56 PM
Who wouldn't give you a price? How can you order one without knowing how much it costs? Silliness.....

Zerandise
11-24-2004, 10:14 PM
JL doesnt give pricing over the phone from what i know. I asked about a tank they had in the front room with a posted price on it and got the same answer. So i didnt bother and got my wifes tank somewhere else.

Aquattro
11-24-2004, 10:17 PM
Maybe try email. I've always got prices via email.

trilinearmipmap
11-24-2004, 11:22 PM
I would suggest building your own sump, it will be cheaper, you can include a refugium, you can make the compartments the right size to fit your equipment.

I made a sump/ refuge out of an old 25g tank and 4 acrylic baffles, I think the baffles cost me about 30 bucks.

Pegasus
11-25-2004, 02:58 AM
I have to agree with Brad. Whenever I want a price, I send an e-mail to Allen and he gets back to me with a price.

Larry

j83
11-25-2004, 08:11 AM
Right on, I will try the email - I don't know why they don't do it. Makes me kinda not want to do business with them - Although making the effort of finding new stores with good prices and products is a chore.

Thanks,

Jay