PDA

View Full Version : FS: 210g with EVERYTHING!!!! PRICED TO SELL at only $1000.

SeaHorse_Fanatic
02-13-2017, 08:29 AM
Posting this for someone who is no longer able to stay in the hobby due to very serious unrelated health issues.

The 210g with stand, LED lighting, sump, skimmer, UV sterilizer, almost new $500 chiller, 5 stage RODI unit, pumps, powerheads, heaters, the WORKS!!!!

If you want pics, I can text or email pics of the tank, sump & equipment. It is in great condition, only a few years old. Everything was bought from J&L or King Eds. Seriously, if I had the room, I'd be taking this system home with me. Tank is 6' long by 2' wide by 29" tall. Priced to sell and seller would like tank sold and picked up within the next couple weeks if possible. Tank is located around 18th & Nanaimo in East Vancouver. Please pm me for contact info/address and/or pics and more information if you're interested. Just the accessories are well over $1000.

If you wanted to convert this into a large freshwater show tank, you could set it up with a sump system and sell off everything you don't need and probably make back most, if not all of the asking price.

Thanks for reading.

Anthony

Reeferamir1
02-13-2017, 05:35 PM
Pix please 6047102202. Cheers

SeaHorse_Fanatic
02-13-2017, 05:41 PM
Pics have been texted to the three members who asked for them. Please check your cellphone if you contacted me about pics of the 210g system.

We're heading out for some Family Day fun with the kids so if you want pics, send me a text at 604-868-5553.

Anthony

SeaHorse_Fanatic
02-14-2017, 03:50 AM
SOLD!!!!!!!!!

Yippee! Really happy for the family selling it.

Anthony