PDA

View Full Version : Magnetic rock shelf

Galizio
02-12-2017, 04:24 PM
I found this online, was thinking to add some floating rock shelf to the back pane of my tank. The guy say are man made rocks with heart magnet, super strong apparently, he also say that are ready to install in a established tank... oh well, got my attention.
I sent an email to see if he ship to Canada , if not I may use the mail box in US, they are dead rocks so should be no issue.
I'm just wondering if anyone already tried something like this, or if there are any cons.

http://www.aqua-mags.com/index.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kengeroo
02-12-2017, 05:39 PM
wondering if you can drill the rocks to allow std frag plugs to be seated in ???
I have sent an email to the vendor.

Galizio
02-12-2017, 05:44 PM
wondering if you can drill the rocks to allow std frag plugs to be seated in ???

I have sent an email to the vendor.

I saw another vendor that do that, but they start at $200, they make them to fit around mp10 / mp 40, you can look at the ecotech FB page...
But anyways you can probably drill holes yourself ....
I'm wondering if those magnet can hold for long time , don't want to came off and then the rock falls on the bare bottom...

Reef Supplies
02-13-2017, 05:58 PM
we stock these

Galizio
02-13-2017, 11:25 PM
we stock these

Definitely interested , going to send you an email.
Thanks

Galizio
02-21-2017, 02:19 AM
we stock these

Got the package today.
Thanks Ray and reef supplies for everything. Fast shipping and exactly the product I was looking for. A+