PDA

View Full Version : Shutting Down System

videosilva
02-10-2017, 11:42 PM
We will most likely be moving in the late summer / fall of this year and thus have to shut down the system. I thought about moving everything but its just too much work and too much die off.

Before I start selling livestock I have to sell off my live rock and sand substrate.

I have enough sand to cover roughly 3 inches of a 4 foot tank. The sand is roughly 10 percent Florida crushed coral, 30 percent sand and 60 % argonite. Lots of life in there worms etc. etc. etc.

For the live rock I have enough for a 4 foot tank. I have a few LARGE pieces and smaller for stacking. These are mostly choice pieces that I have acquired , exchanged over the years.

The rock is PRIME rock the best of the best. No store has rock this good and very few tanks come close. Lost of life on the rock, sponges, astra stars, worms, small serpent starfish, mini feather dusters etc. etc.

What is attached to the rock stays on the rock. So you will have an instant small reef. Lots of different colored mushrooms, hairy mushrooms, a few colonies of Kenya tree, colt coral, two yellow toadstools, Tyre Toadstool, Green Toadstool, Toadstool with green tentacles and baby blue tips, lots of cabbage coral and whatever else that I am not thinking about.

Again what is attached to the rock comes with the live rock. This is a REALLY good deal and only wish I was able to get a collection like this in one shot.

I am letting it all go at a HUGE lose $250.00 for all listed above. Once the rock in gone I will then start selling off Carpet corals, TRUE green , tan green, seabe and magnificent anemone, plus plus plus. Again rock has to go FIRST so that I am able to get at live stock.

If you are starting a new tank, know someone or want to add stuff JUMP ON THIS NOW @@@

i WOULD like someone that knows what they are doing as it would be a shame to let all this go to waste. You WILL never get rock like this from a store. You would have to walk to the ocean and then put rock directly in your tank to come this close and even then.,........................... You will not be disappointed.

I am guessing there is well over a thousand dollars in there.

Ace Storman
02-11-2017, 01:00 AM
Sounds amazing but you have to show us some pictures. The more the better so that fellow reefers get a pretty good idea of the amazing items for sale. :question:

videosilva
02-13-2017, 06:12 AM
Why is the option to delete a thread removed from this B.B.S. ?

Ace Storman
02-14-2017, 03:46 AM
If you pm one of the mods on the forum, let them know that the thread was inaccurate or that the post was in error, they might be able to delete it. Hope this helps :wink:

WarDog
02-14-2017, 05:50 AM
Why is the option to delete a thread removed from this B.B.S. ?

Because we're control freaks.... and it makes for members accountability. If you need an edit just say so.