PDA

View Full Version : High end coral group buy YYC

Mayday
02-03-2017, 09:47 PM
I'm placing an order with Afnan from Ontario who has almost any designer coral you can imagine including every reef raft sps. I've bought from him before and frags were huge and great colour and quality with polyp extension in the bag when arrived. Need $250 more for free shipping if anyone's interested.

rzadun
02-03-2017, 10:55 PM
How can we see what he has in stock?

wayner
02-03-2017, 11:23 PM
Pm sent

Cujo#31
02-04-2017, 12:36 AM
How can we see what he has in stock?

Just google high end acros or designer acros. When u see one you want.....odds are he has it. It's a very impressive selection and I'll vouch for Afnan and his goods if anyone has their doubts. A stand up guy who is very professional. I have 15+ pieces from Afnan, either directly or indirectly and every piece is thriving. Zero losses. It's the best money you will spend if you are looking for rare gems.

wayner
02-04-2017, 12:57 AM
😄well we need prices or give us his contact number or something please 😄

iamfrontosa
02-04-2017, 04:53 AM
He has the largest RR Pink Cadillac in Canada.. or anywhere else.

SoloSK71
02-04-2017, 05:55 PM
Is there another board that he posts on that we can see his tank or something?

Charles

DKoKoMan
02-04-2017, 06:55 PM
It would be nice to see the frag tank! I am only imagine how many ultra pieces he has.

Mayday
02-04-2017, 10:48 PM
Has almost every reef raft piece just ask or text me for pics I have lots
5874369108. I'm shipping my order next weekend already reached free shipping

Cujo#31
02-04-2017, 11:55 PM
😄well we need prices or give us his contact number or something please 😄

I ran into this roadblock too. People wanting contact info. He does not do group buys with multiple contacts. Too much confusion and politics. One contact, info is funnelled out from there. Search on your own and ask for specific varieties. You can get pics and prices. He has too much livestock to just "put out a list"
Anyone who is leary.....and I can't blame you for belong cautious, but the gun shy are going to miss out and it's their tough luck. BTW.....if u want in his SPS generally start at $200. He doesn't play with common coral, or most of what can be found with vendors. This guy only deals HIGH END

Mayday
02-05-2017, 12:00 AM
I ran into this roadblock too. People wanting contact info. He does not do group buys with multiple contacts. Too much confusion and politics. One contact, info is funnelled out from there. Search on your own and ask for specific varieties. You can get pics and prices. He has too much livestock to just "put out a list"
Anyone who is leary.....and I can't blame you for belong cautious, but the gun shy are going to miss out and it's their tough luck. BTW.....if u want in his SPS generally start at $200. He doesn't play with common coral, or most of what can be found with vendors. This guy only deals HIGH END

Exactly !!!! I'm just trying to help few ppl save on shipping if they want I've already ordered enough for free shipping just throwing it out there for anyone looking for specific high end corals

Bugger
02-05-2017, 12:13 AM
http://www.thefragtank.ca/community/threads/rr-pink-cadillac.18919/

iamfrontosa
02-05-2017, 12:31 AM
Exactly !!!! I'm just trying to help few ppl save on shipping if they want I've already ordered enough for free shipping just throwing it out there for anyone looking for specific high end corals

Mayday, can I go see your tank someday? I have lots of RR stuffs too.

Cujo#31
02-05-2017, 01:10 AM
My final thoughts for all of you sitting on the fence.....YOU WILL BE SORRY.
I may be a BC reefer, but I'm still a reefer and I'm not in the habit of misleading reefers. As many of you can attest, reputation is EVERYTHING in this hobby. As said in an earlier post I have around 15 pieces from Afnan. I am 100% satisfied. ZERO losses, excellent color, and I have ordered more pieces.
Afnan is a stand up guy and a straight shooter. For those of you not really knowing if you are ready for the high end plunge stay where you are. His frags start at $200 and go up very quickly. Either you are in, or you are not. Those that are in, you will not be disappointed. Guaranteed. Thanks, and my most humble apologies if I have hijacked the post.

SoloSK71
02-05-2017, 02:19 AM
When I pay $250 to $750 a frag I am going with a web site I can see what I am buying and what I am paying. Reef Raft Canada, others like them.

Charles

GoFish
02-05-2017, 02:55 AM
Is there another board that he posts on that we can see his tank or something?

Charles

Canreef: "UltraChalice"
GTAAquaria "Chalice99"
Thefragtank.ca "AM99"

His 187 gallon reef tank can be seen here (https://reefed.ca/the-187-gallon-reef-tank-of-afnan-mukaddam/)

Cujo#31
02-05-2017, 03:46 AM
When I pay $250 to $750 a frag I am going with a web site I can see what I am buying and what I am paying. Reef Raft Canada, others like them.

Charles

I have nothing against RR Canada. However you just keep over-paying for the same livestock. It helps them pay for advertising��
Each to their own
A simple request thru your GB organizer gets you a REAL.....unsaturated picture. You just won't get to "window shop". You have to know what you are after. Either way he is guaranteed to have what you want....for less money
Cheers

Imy112
02-05-2017, 06:36 AM
I have nothing against RR Canada. However you just keep over-paying for the same livestock. It helps them pay for advertising��
Each to their own
A simple request thru your GB organizer gets you a REAL.....unsaturated picture. You just won't get to "window shop". You have to know what you are after. Either way he is guaranteed to have what you want....for less money
Cheers

Hello all,

I'm not very active on this forum as I generally frequent GTAA as I live in Toronto.

I will attest to this guys stuff. I now literally visit him every week(literally broke at this point lol) and his tank is beyond word. His live stock it beyond anything you've seen and only collects the highest end corals.

LPS from rainbow master bowerbanki's to master scolys
Sps from Walt Disney to RR Jawdropper
Softys from wwc bounce to OG stratosphere zoa's (literally the only guy in Canada-(assumed lol) I know that has these)

All corals are of the highest quality! Not to mention the most bueatiful Achilles tang and gem tang swimming around his massive tank.

He is the real deal and I hope no one misses out on purchasing corals from him. For everyone's info he has a Facebook page which I'm told was recently updated.
https://www.facebook.com/candycorals.ca/?ref=ts&fref=ts

Happy reefing... review over :)

SoloSK71
02-05-2017, 04:20 PM
However you just keep over-paying for the same livestock.

My last post here. Seems like the same prices as RR.

Charles

Imy112
02-05-2017, 05:45 PM
My last post here. Seems like the same prices as RR.

Charles

Prices might be similar for some of the RR pieces but for the most part Afnan is slightly cheaper. Frags need to priced high to retain the future values of these high end pieces so, as you buy a frag, grow it out and sell frags of your own, that you will get the same value as what you paid.

I will also say he has much more then just RR pieces... the selection is endless. If he doesn't have it he can get it.