PDA

View Full Version : Megadeth

Invigor
11-23-2004, 01:25 PM
I had the privilege last night to see these guys in concert...OMG THEY ROCKED!!

absolutely amazing. when songs like a tout le monde and trust came on, the crowd just went wild..it will definately be an unforgettable night!

heh, Dave Mustaine in person is so mellow, it's awesome!

exodus was the opening band..they kinda ruined it with the uber loud screaming, so I score some ear plugs from a security guard :P

they're in edmonton tonight..anyone going?!

Majestic_Aquariums
11-25-2004, 09:10 PM
It has been a few years now, but I remember seeing Megadeth in Calgary and thinking the same thing. Saw them with Judas Priest and Testament-was really loud!
Now that I am old, (30) don't seem to fit into the crowd anymore.
Tried to relive my youth at a Guns N' Roses concert two years ago in Vancouver-but it just turned into a riot as Axl never showed up! So much for a week off and $1000.00 later!

Cap'n
11-26-2004, 05:57 AM
Now that I am old, (30) don't seem to fit into the crowd anymore.

Sounds like the Megadeth crowd to me!

Have to admit to having "Psychotron" blasting out of my car at some point in my past life.

Majestic_Aquariums
11-26-2004, 12:22 PM
Yeah, I guess your only as old as you feel. Waiting in line at G.M. Place, it took me back a few years, and actually were alot of fans on there 30+ years. Somehow had a feeling as we drove 12 hours that no matter how hard you try to go back in time, it wouldn't have been the same as '93 in Edmonton-was a blast!
But you don't get closer to the action than we were-some guys picked up a barricade and smashed it right through the doors, 4 feet in front of us. I guess Axl still lives on...too bad he can't be bothered to make it to the show! Oh well, theres Velvet Revolver to listen to now, and Slash dosn't have a KFC bucket on his head :razz: