PDA

View Full Version : Lf 60-72 inch light, preferably t5ho(Fraser Valley)

tony_3a
01-13-2017, 06:53 AM
Setting up a new 6 foot tank and looking for lighting for it. Would prefer going the t5 route and I am ok with a 5 or 6 foot light for the tank. I also would be open to halides especially if it is a combo unit with t5s.

Thanks!

Stones
01-14-2017, 01:13 AM
I have a 60" Sfiligoi Stealth fixture for sale. It was a 12 x 80 watt T5 fixture but I removed 4 of the T5 reflectors and retrofitted in 4 series of Cree 3 watt leds on meanwell drivers and a manual dimmer. The leds provide all the white spectrum light and the t5s are used to supplement the blue, red and purple spectrum. The light was originally $2000 plus tax/shipping and I've sunk another $400 in led components into it as well. Asking $1200 but you would have to cover shipping. If interested I can post some pics when I get home from work on Sunday.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

tony_3a
01-25-2017, 02:53 AM
Appreciate the offer, not interested in having a light shipped tho, bad experience before.

Thanks, still looking if anyone has something within a reasonable drive.

I have a 60" Sfiligoi Stealth fixture for sale. It was a 12 x 80 watt T5 fixture but I removed 4 of the T5 reflectors and retrofitted in 4 series of Cree 3 watt leds on meanwell drivers and a manual dimmer. The leds provide all the white spectrum light and the t5s are used to supplement the blue, red and purple spectrum. The light was originally $2000 plus tax/shipping and I've sunk another $400 in led components into it as well. Asking $1200 but you would have to cover shipping. If interested I can post some pics when I get home from work on Sunday.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk