PDA

View Full Version : Bayside Corals is back!

Bayside Corals
01-12-2017, 05:42 PM
https://c1.staticflickr.com/1/622/32270877905_1f2f38b157_o.jpg

Bayside Corals is excited about becoming a sponsor again on Canreef! We have been away from Canreef for a few years now, and we missed everyone! We have been hard at work creating a new website that will be launched very, very soon and will be updated at least weekly with WYSIWYG corals! We will also be posting lots of beautiful corals here on Canreef too!

Sign up for our newsletter (http://eepurl.com/ceRSWD)! We send out "Deals of the Week" on Tuesdays and "New Arrivals" on Thursdays.

To contact us you may send a PM on Canreef,

email sales@baysidecorals.com

OR send us a message on Facebook. www.facebook.com/baysidecorals

wayner
01-12-2017, 06:10 PM
Welcome Back Colby! - looking forward to the new Website

kaboom
01-12-2017, 06:28 PM
Welcome. Nice corals on Facebook but not a member on there so how do we get prices of specific pieces? Would be nice if there was a website to shop from rather than email to ask for pictures, prices, size, etc.

Bayside Corals
01-12-2017, 06:38 PM
Welcome. Nice corals on Facebook but not a member on there so how do we get prices of specific pieces? Would be nice if there was a website to shop from rather than email to ask for pictures, prices, size, etc.

Thank you! Our website is almost finished. We're just waiting on the website company to finish a few details. It should be rolling out soon, and this will surely simplify things for people not using Facebook!

In the meantime, we will be posting up a selection of photos here on Canreef too. If you want pricing for corals that we've posted on Facebook, you can just copy the URL of each photo and email/PM us with the URLs. Alternatively, you could do a screenshot. You can also describe the coral you want pricing on.

somafish
01-12-2017, 11:43 PM
Awesome! Colby has always been a great outlet for good corals

DKoKoMan
01-13-2017, 03:40 AM
Nice to see another vendor!! Signed up for your newsletter, unfortunately I'm in Alberta but close enough.

iamfrontosa
01-13-2017, 03:56 AM
nice !

SeaHorse_Fanatic
01-13-2017, 05:04 AM
Wish you were on the West Coast. Always beautiful specimens at Bayside.

Bayside Corals
01-14-2017, 01:34 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome back everyone! It's good to be back!

Nice to see another vendor!! Signed up for your newsletter, unfortunately I'm in Alberta but close enough.

Wish you were on the West Coast. Always beautiful specimens at Bayside.

We've been shipping across Canada for over 10 years. We have a live arrival guarantee and free shipping over $375!

Scythanith
01-15-2017, 02:35 AM
I don't like that he's back online.... means all you vultures get a chance at the sweet corals before I do if I am stuck at work!!! :)

Scythanith
01-15-2017, 02:40 AM
DP

Bugger
01-15-2017, 02:58 AM
When will the new site be ready?

Bayside Corals
01-16-2017, 01:21 AM
It's up now, still working out a few bugs though so keep that in mind. www.baysidecorals.com

Colby

Bugger
01-16-2017, 02:59 AM
You have more on your facebook. Are you still going to add to the site or is that it for the update

JanisJoplin
01-16-2017, 04:22 AM
Can you ship to Sooke, B.C.

Bayside Corals
01-16-2017, 07:09 AM
Website is brand spankin new, we have a few kinks to work out and then it will be loaded up!

Bayside Corals
01-16-2017, 07:11 AM
Janis yes we can ship there via Fed ex.

DKoKoMan
01-16-2017, 10:25 AM
Website is brand spankin new, we have a few kinks to work out and then it will be loaded up!

Just finished browsing your website. It is nice! I love the easy navigation.

How often do you stock new corals? Also do sell mainstream corals or only rare and ultra?:mrgreen: definitely like what I see and hope to do some business with you.

Bayside Corals
01-17-2017, 01:59 PM
Just finished browsing your website. It is nice! I love the easy navigation.

How often do you stock new corals? Also do sell mainstream corals or only rare and ultra?:mrgreen: definitely like what I see and hope to do some business with you.

Thank you for your comments! Our main goal was to make it easy to navigate desktops, laptops, tablets, and smart phones (and good looking too!).

Once we get the kinks worked out, we will be adding to the website every Thursday afternoon. We have corals starting from $14.99, so yes we have a lot of options! We look forward to doing business with you, just let us know when you're ready! :D

Aqua-Digital
01-20-2017, 09:05 PM
Welcome back Colby! The sponsor area was starting to look a bit spare, good to see a respected LFS here.

Bayside Corals
01-26-2017, 05:06 PM
Welcome back Colby! The sponsor area was starting to look a bit spare, good to see a respected LFS here.

Thanks for the kind words Michael!