PDA

View Full Version : FS: Corals, rocks, fishes -- livestock of whole tank and hardware

jjason75
01-12-2017, 12:10 AM
Given the busy working schedule and the kids to take care of, I decide to give up this hobby for a while, and hence selling the whole tank setup. Pick up only in Coquitlam Westwood Plateu

Tank -- Fluval Osaka 155L (no stand, no light), $80

ZETLight ZT6500 www.oceansing.com/store/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=891 (http://www.oceansing.com/store/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=891) $120

Live stocks:

Live rocks, not sure how many pounds, see figure

Red bubble tip anemone, pink tube anemone, two ultra red rock flower anemone, two porcelain crabs with the anemones

Metal green encrust coral, green bubble coral, tyree neon green toadstool,
frogspawn, clove coral, plus many others

Different zoas, say green death, purple death, small rastas, ...

Some hermits, snails

Fishes: a pair of clown, flameback angle, a blue-green chromis, a bangaii
cardianl, a firefish, a Yasha Ray goby, a six line wrasse, a white tiger goby

All these fishes were bought from JL Aquatics in the past half year for over $300

Now asking $400 for the whole live stock. (don't want to part out now as I don't want to entertain many visitors

Some fish foods, half bucket of Seachem salt for free, fluval C3 filter, small protein skimmer, heater for free if you buy the whole live stock

jjason75
01-12-2017, 12:17 AM
Some photos

jjason75
01-19-2017, 04:01 AM
$500 for everything

jjason75
01-20-2017, 09:21 PM
Will consider separate offers for (1) all live rocks and corals (can be with some fishes); and (2) remaining fishes

arbee016
01-21-2017, 12:19 AM
Pmed..

jjason75
01-21-2017, 02:13 AM
open to offers

jjason75
01-21-2017, 04:29 AM
Given the hassles dealing with the different requests, I decide to still sell the whole set only: live stock (rocks, corals, fishes) + tank, with or without the light.

If you see this ad here, it's still for sale. I'll be open to offers, but will only deal with serious buyers. I spent over $2K on this setup and now just look for a good Canreef member who'll take care of them. So I'll be open to offers but only from serious buyers.

If you don't plan to pick up right away, please don't waste my time. I'll include many accessories, fish foods, salt, filter, skimmer, etc.

I'll be happy if it goes to a decent person's home.

jjason75
01-21-2017, 05:16 PM
Open to any offer to the whole livestock (everything in the tank) + tank (must be together) this weekend only.

I need to get rid of it this weekend, or I can keep it. So after this weekend, I'll look at only reasonable offers.

jjason75
01-22-2017, 11:57 PM
All gone to a nice member's home.