PDA

View Full Version : 2 fish free to local good home.

StirCrazy
11-21-2004, 01:03 AM
Well I am finally ripping my tank apart starting Sunday night. in doing this I will be able to catch the rabbit fish and the Pygmy angle if anyone is interested in them. the rabbit fish is fairly large (about 4" long) and the angle is a dark purple/black with a neonish bole strip along the back.

Stay tuned for frag availability as I for see several corals being broke in the move.

Steve

Werbo
11-21-2004, 06:04 PM
Steve

I'd be interested in the angel. I'll be out your way later on Sunday watching the Grey Cup. Could pick it up tonight.

Tyler

StirCrazy
11-21-2004, 09:13 PM
Steve

I'd be interested in the angel. I'll be out your way later on Sunday watching the Grey Cup. Could pick it up tonight.

Tyler

Ken has already spoken for the angel, was just waiting to hear back from him.

I do still have the rabbit fish, the reason he is going is the algae production of my tank can't support a yellow tang and a rabbit fish and I don't want to introduce more algae. he would be real good for some one with calurpa algae in there sump/tank.

for althoes who are inquiring about coral frags I have to wait till I see what I end up with then I will get back to you. monday later afternoon evening will be the first time available for pick up of corals and fish.

Steve

StirCrazy
11-21-2004, 09:16 PM
Also if anyone wants a scoop of sand that is loaded with spagetti worms I will probably be removing that about lunchish monday (sorry I will not be keeping it alive so if you aren't here to get a scoop it will just be going into a empty bucket.

Steve

Islander
11-21-2004, 10:08 PM
Steve, You got PM.

StirCrazy
11-22-2004, 08:50 PM
due to the desaster I don't know if I will have any frags. I do have some LR about the 2lb range and the angel and foxface made it as they were in a different holding pen. (I am still getting rid of them)

Steve

Werbo
11-22-2004, 09:39 PM
What disaster?? I the angel spoken for?

StirCrazy
11-22-2004, 09:42 PM
I the angel spoken for?

yes the angel is spoken for.. Ken is picking him up today

StirCrazy
11-23-2004, 01:28 AM
Both gone, the foxface to the LFS and unfortunately the angle was a victim of the tank disaster.

Steve

ldzielak
11-23-2004, 06:01 AM
Steve,

What is going on?

Lee

StirCrazy
11-23-2004, 02:09 PM
Steve,

What is going on?

Lee

tank death big time.. I checked this morning and Iam thinking 3 maybe 4 frags out of 40 are going to make it. all fish are dead.. wasn't a good day yesterday....

Steve