PDA

View Full Version : Updates

Murminator
11-18-2004, 12:07 AM
Well it has been a week since I've added my reef crew and my clown fish "Omen" I been havin a blast :mrgreen: Everyday I see something new few feather dusters cool hitchhiker snail (pearl color with brown spots)and a snail with no shell, little anaome like thing and some kind of little mussel (clam?). I sit and watch for hours day and night, I figured out how the sand get nice a clean every night :biggrin: Omen seems like such a happy fish he likes to eat from the tweezers ...but I make him chase it. This weekend maybe a firefish or a 6 line ....then maybe a couple weeks before some zoo's and lps :biggrin:

jess128
11-18-2004, 12:54 AM
Congratulations, you're on your way! Are you going get another clownfish? Pair Omen up with someone?

Richer
11-18-2004, 01:11 AM
Put a pic up asap :razz: .

My clownfish eat off of anything... I currently have them eating out of a spoon :mrgreen:

-Richer

bulletsworld
11-18-2004, 06:06 AM
In the near future I'm looking to get a kewl clownfish.

Curious but what kinda clown fish do you guys all have?

mr_alberta
11-18-2004, 04:20 PM
Lets see if I can remember what clowns people have in Edmonton....

Me - 2 False Percs
Beth - 2 Maroons
Dez - 2 Clarks, 2 others I can't remember, 1 maroon, 1 false perc (spread though 6 tanks of course)
Jim - 1 False Perc
Duaine - 1 True Perc
John - 2 False Perc
Bev - 2 skunk and 2 false percs I think...

And, yeah, that's all I remember.

DukeB
11-18-2004, 04:36 PM
I like my tomato clowns. One of them has a genuine crabby personality... actually he hates me. He'll take a run and bite me every chance he gets. :biggrin: I guess I'd bite too though if someone was chasing me out of my house. :smile:

Richer
11-18-2004, 05:18 PM
I got a pair of false percs as well. You'd think those two are hosting the front glass panel they way they beg for food whenever someone walks by the tank :mrgreen:

-Richer

rodsboys
11-19-2004, 01:03 AM
I have a trio of false percs.Just added the third one a couple weeks ago.

Murminator
11-22-2004, 04:36 AM
Yesterday I added my 1st coral 2 shrooms a neon green and a purple one(looked blue in store) :confused: and I also added a sexy shrimp he loves to get on the shrooms and dance......

Do a little dance.......make a little love.............get down tonight........

NOW try to get that song out of your head.... :smilecol: