PDA

View Full Version : Canadien reefer invite

powerreef
06-16-2002, 01:46 PM
Hey folks hello from down below. This summer we are going to have a big reefer barbi and picnic at my house. We have folks coming from all over the US and Canada to join us in a camp out and picnic on the weekend of August 3rd. Most folks are going to camp out at the house for the weekend, but the main shin dig is on the saturday. As you all know, no party is a party with out a large Canadien presence, so I would love to have folks from the Van. reef club show up.

It will be timed the same weekend as the Seafair so lots of other things to do to. I am about 2 hours south of the border (I am sure Darren, troy and so on could led the convoy). I live on a lake also so thier is lots of room to camp, and we will be water skiing, tubeing and so on.

Hope to see lots of you folks come down

mike

Troy F
06-16-2002, 02:20 PM
Hi ya Mike. Alice sent me a PM awhile back and I'm making plans to be there. Is it going to be a family affair? ie. kids?

powerreef
06-17-2002, 05:18 PM
THier are some folks bring thier kids and you are welcome to do the same, I know mine will be thier. Glad to see you can make it.

Mike

DJ88
06-17-2002, 06:46 PM
I'll let you know in a few whether I can make it. I want to.. BIG TIME. smile.gif Been waiting to hear about this one. smile.gif Well unless something major happens I am coming.

I will tell everyone here. If you can make it.. go.. Mikes place is something else. smile.gif Honest. Not to mention his tank. smile.gif And the TV room. And the lake. and the view.. :D Need I say more?

[ 17 June 2002, 14:50: Message edited by: DJ88 ]