PDA

View Full Version : API Furan-2 group buy?

GoFish
11-01-2016, 06:09 AM
Any other Vancouver members interested in splitting an 850 gram jar of Furan-2 powder... 4 people or more would be ideal, even just one more person I'd be down ($70 each +tax). $140 seems like a lot but if you were to buy 1/2 a jar in 10 packet boxes (425 grams) it would cost $407 (about $1 per gram)
When purchased in the 850 gram jar it works out to about 16 cents per gram. So it's a huge difference!
Please PM or post here if you'd like any.

Or other provinces/regions I'd be willing to ship what you need

Thanks

Myka
11-01-2016, 11:20 AM
If you get enough people involved and there's a good length of time on the best before date I'd be interested. I agree that 4-5 people would be ideal.

GoFish
11-01-2016, 06:11 PM
So that's 2 of us. Would need at least a couple more people for it to make sense with shipping involved for Myka. Not sure what the shelf life of this stuff is but I don't think it likes being exposed to air and sunlight for long, I've left some on the window sill in a vial and it will start to go rust coloured, not sure if that effects it's potency.
I will get some airtight pill type containers from the pharmacy to separate each batch and have a very sensitive scale to portion it out

Myka
11-02-2016, 01:52 AM
I think it's about 2 years. Sometimes it sits on the shelf for a year though...