PDA

View Full Version : LF - Jebao/Waveline pumps with dead power supplies/controllers

FishyFishy!
10-21-2016, 04:34 PM
Im looking for a good motor block (pump). Either waveline 10000 or jebao 12000. If anyone has one of these with bad power supplies or controllers and want to get rid of the pump, let me know.

My Waveline DC10000 motor block is innoperative, but the power supply and controller is still good. (And good luck getting ahold of waveline for anything....whole nother thread there..)

Located in calgary, but will pay for shipping.

shabidou1990
10-22-2016, 03:38 PM
I have a waveline dc12000 that controller crapped out after 2 hrs of use! was a absolute nightmare , but I was able to get a replacement controller from him. I was able to get his email and cell # and than after countless conversations and than him not answering or blowing me off or saying part was shipped and it wasn't , I threatened legal action and to report him to bbb. I had the new controller 3 days later ! Sorry to high jack your post! Free bump and good luck with the hunt!

FishyFishy!
10-22-2016, 04:16 PM
Yeah isnt that annoying??? A company like that should not be allowed to be in business. Bunch of crooks waveline is for sure. All I wanted to do was buy stuff to fix his broken junk and he wouldnt even let me spend my money! LOL