gregzz4
09-28-2016, 04:29 AM
Looking for broken MP10 dry side units

gregzz4
10-26-2016, 01:23 PM
Bump

gregzz4
12-07-2016, 01:44 AM
I've found some reliable/quiet bearings for these units, so I'm looking for a couple to keep fixed on hand in case others need repaired dry sides.

All I'll be looking for is the cost of the bearings and a small fee for my time. This will be dependent on the condition of the unit you give me to repair.

So, anyone have any dry sides they want to donate, or want fixed?

gregzz4
05-05-2017, 03:58 AM
Still looking for dead dry sides. And willing to repair your broken/noisy ones for a fee.

I've found some bearings that appear to be quiet long-term. I've been using them long enough to be confident they are worth the cost.

FYI, I've tried 5 different kinds of bearings and the ones I've settled on are great.

gregzz4
11-01-2018, 04:15 AM
Still looking for MP10 Dry Sides in need of repairs.
The bearings I'm currently using last over 2 years, so a much cheaper alternative to replacing a new unit at today's price of $150+tax.
I have a dry side running @ 2-1/2 years on 1 set of bearings and it's still quiet.

Currently with bearing set costs/shipping etc I'll be looking for $60-$100/repair, and costs will be based on parts/labor on a unit by unit basis.

Let me know if you need yours repaired, or if you'd like to donate/sell me a dead one.