PDA

View Full Version : Group Buy "Incredible Aquarium" - Greater Vancouver

Coasting
09-24-2016, 04:58 PM
I am placing a coral order through Incredible Aquarium since it seems I need to restock my poor tank, so if anyone else is interested in joining in and not having to pay shipping then let me know.
Pickup would be in Port Coquitlam.
I am leaning towards an October 6th arrival date. However if I find out their next shipment of corals is during that week then I will hold off so we can pick some shiny things from the new shipment, however it could be a week or so after that in which case I am sticking with the 6th.

Please email Bill from IA if you have any questions in regards to the corals or ordering.
No dry goods please. If you're after a tiny bottle of something please email Bill and ask if there would be room in the box in which case then it's okay.

Simply place your order on the website
select the $0 in store pickup option
In the comments section write "Group Buy Gina - Port Coquitlam"
Then Pay.

I've done a few orders through IA and have had great luck so far. Bill has been great with communications and working with me in terms of holding the corals I want for 2+ weeks which other vendors refuse to do, and answering all my stupid questions. He's waiting on sponsor packages and will be a sponsor of Canreef again but to make the mods happy I wont add the .com to the website name :lol:

Let me know guys! This is just an offer for you. Regardless of anyone else joining in I am ordering the corals, so just figured those who may only want 1 or 2 things may want to take advantage.

duncangweller
09-24-2016, 05:13 PM
Just thought I'd add this on the end: http://www.incredibleaquarium.com

WarDog
09-24-2016, 05:52 PM
Just thought I'd add this on the end: http://www.incredibleaquarium.com

Lol, I haven't banned anyone in forever!

duncangweller
09-24-2016, 06:49 PM
You're kidding me.....you can't add a link to a company that the group buy is for?

gmann
09-24-2016, 06:53 PM
You're kidding me.....you can't add a link to a company that the group buy is for?

think you can only post links if its a sponsor

duncangweller
09-24-2016, 06:54 PM
My bad, you can delete all this guff from Gina's thread.

jhj0112
09-24-2016, 08:21 PM
I'm interested. I just emailed bill for a couple of questions thx Gina!

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Coasting
09-24-2016, 09:54 PM
think you can only post links if its a sponsor

:lol: :lol: Gina was following the rules for once :razz:

To be fair I'm sure behind the scenes of Canreef funding is busy otherwise IA would be a sponsor right now. So I don't think it would be THAT bad to post a link haha.

KPG007
09-26-2016, 09:23 PM
I'm in! Got a Jason Fox - Fox Flame coming! It's been on my list for a while now. I'm excited! :mrgreen:

Coasting
09-26-2016, 10:04 PM
Sounds good guys. That's 2 more so far.

Keep in mind the sooner you order any SPS the better, if their not already WYSIWYG then their likely fresh cut frags and the sooner the order, the more time they will have to heal before shipping. Bill is good about getting everything ready ahead of time and setting it aside well in advance.

And please no fish livestock. I'm not sure how snails and inverts do on Overnight shipping but you could ask Bill.
I have no desire to drive to the airport :lol: I prefer receiving my coral while I'm still slumming around the house in PJs.

- Who let Warren change my title.... gosh if only my teachers could see that.

Coasting
09-29-2016, 04:28 PM
Think ill stick with october 6th.... dont need to spend too much money.

So id say this weekend is your last chance if you want in.

Coasting
10-01-2016, 04:32 PM
Last chance will be MONDAY.
Please let me know if you do decide to join in. I will need your real name you gave to Bill as well as a textable contact number.

Coasting
10-03-2016, 06:40 PM
LAST DAY! Get your orders in if you want anything from IA.

Coasting
10-05-2016, 02:48 PM
Corals are shipping out today. Hurroh! My poor naked tank needs some colour.