PDA

View Full Version : Seattle Area Tank Tour this Saturday (May 18th)

AJ_77
05-14-2002, 06:06 PM
Sorry to be off-topic, but what is the significance of

"flower picking while driving forbidden"

in your sig line??

smokinreefer
05-14-2002, 07:27 PM
dammit...i gotta work.
i'm sure darren will tell me all about those nice tanks you guys have. and all the bloody nice sps too! :D

Mushroom Boy
05-15-2002, 04:05 AM
Hi everybody.

The Puget Sound Aquarium Society will be having a local aquarist tour this coming Saturday. We'll be seeing 7 local tanks, with a club sponsored BBQ at the end of it all. If anyone's interested, drop me a line and I'll get you all the info.

Paul.

Mushroom Boy
05-17-2002, 02:07 PM
I don't think Darren's going to be able to make it this time :( . I haven't heard of anybody coming down from north of the border actually. We're having another meeting in June that I'll let you all know about as well.

AJ, when driving along the path of life, it is best to observe and smell, rather than pick the flowers. What a load that is, huh? I just made it up smile.gif . Actually, it's a saying that's on a steel placard that I picked up the last time I was in Germany. It's similar in design to the country designating bumper stickers. It's pretty funny if you think about it. I think it must be a statement about Sunday driving on the Autobahn, but I'm not sure. I plan on mounting the placard to my aquarium hood when it's all done :D .

[ 17 May 2002, 10:08: Message edited by: Mushroom Boy ]