PDA

View Full Version : Thanks for the great meeting!

christyf5
05-12-2002, 01:09 AM
Thanks guys for a great meeting and all the yummy food. Also thanks to the Victoria guys for the tank tour. Awesome tanks! I hope to keep my tank up long enough for it to look like one of those ;)

Good luck with that clownfish Brad! :D

Christy smile.gif

[ 11 May 2002, 21:10: Message edited by: christyf5 ]

StirCrazy
05-12-2002, 01:18 AM
Ok now that I have gotten back from london drugs with a new mouse, I see Christy beet me to it :D
I wanted to thank Shane for the hospatality and food, it was a perfect day for a BBQ, now.. back to trying to find a hammer to take care of this other mouse... :D

Steve

smokinreefer
05-12-2002, 01:57 AM
wish i couldve joined you guys, but i had to work today. did any one take some pics?

canadawest
05-12-2002, 02:32 AM
We two mainlanders (Troy and I) made it back safely too. Thanks for the great meeting Shane, the food and tank and company were great. Also thanks for the mushrooms, they'll be a great addition.

Nice tank tour, was nice to see other tanks, sorry we couldn't spend more time at the other houses talking and viewing.

Hey Danny, I've got your TWP. Call me to arrange a pickup whenever you like.

Rachel, I'll drop off your lights to J&L tomorrow (Sun) or Monday.

See all of you guys again soon at the next meeting.

Troy F
05-12-2002, 03:30 AM
I had a great time. Thanks Bruce, it is hard to imagine a rougher way to get chauffered around Victoria on a sunny spring day than a classic convertible.

Shane and Tanya, thanks for the hospitality. If my Wednesday $1 investment comes true you may have some good ol' Surrey white trash moving in down the block from you. Try scaring off any possible buyers until next week's lottery draw.

I second what Christy said; y'all have some beautiful tanks.

Jack
05-12-2002, 03:31 AM
Sounds like I really missed out... It was the perfect day too. Stupid work :mad: I hope someone took a lot of pictures though :D

christyf5
05-12-2002, 05:46 AM
I've got some tank pics. Although with my speed at using film in my camera it could be awhile before I get them posted tongue.gif . I'll try to get on it ASAP

Christy smile.gif

Reefmaster
05-13-2002, 02:42 AM
thanks to everybody for coming, especially those from the mainland who made the journey. sorry things weren't a little more prepared but at least everyone had an appetite by the time burgies were ready!

i got some pictures of my buddies yammie R6 today that he wrecked yesterday- might post em in the lounge (hmm, maybe on my website would be better)
needs to be updated! (http://www.members.shaw.ca/shane-tanja)

and vic guys, i do want to view some of those tanks at some point...
shane