PDA

View Full Version : big tank shutdown

littlewoodchuck
09-09-2016, 12:56 PM
I am getting out of the hobby and all the fish are up for grabs. I have a huge solho tang over 12 ", 5 " hippo, 5 " queen angel, 5 " yellow tang, 5" foxface, 4 inch Picasso trigger, 3" marroon clown fish, 2 occelarus clown fish, 2" blue green chromis, 4 blue devil damsels, 2 yellow damsels. Would like to sell together or at least schedule a day for catching these fish that works for a few buyers as its going to be tricky with a ton of live rock to come out. $1K
Located in central alberta west of Innisfail by Glenifer lake. All fish are healthy and taking picks is tough so Google the species if you don't know what every fish looks like or how to care for them. I have a ton of tanks and equipment up for sale too

Jeremy4real
09-09-2016, 04:28 PM
Would be interested in a few, hippo and foxface for sure but I am in Calgary. Keep me in mind unless somebody takes the lot of em..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FishyFishy!
09-09-2016, 06:33 PM
I would be willing to take some fish, and help with transport back to calgary.

Id take the sohal tang, queen angel and the trigger.

Let me know if you'd be intetested in splitting up.

Jeremy4real
09-09-2016, 10:34 PM
Could be interested in yellow tang and maroon clown as well

littlewoodchuck
09-10-2016, 02:40 AM
I would break down the tank to sell to all the guys in Calgary if the price is right. Shoot me some numbers via private messages , keep in mind I am not going to entertain lowball offers.
I want fair prices for healthy mature stock. Anyone who wants small fish at a deal can buy my clowns, damsels or chromis.

I do have some corrections to make though.

The angel is an emporer, it's about 6 "
the regal or hippo tang is about 6-7"
The yellow tang is about 6"
Foxface is about 7"
Tomato clown is 3-4"

Jeremy4real
09-10-2016, 03:15 AM
I would break down the tank to sell to all the guys in Calgary if the price is right. Shoot me some numbers via private messages , keep in mind I am not going to entertain lowball offers.

I want fair prices for healthy mature stock. Anyone who wants small fish at a deal can buy my clowns, damsels or chromis.

I do have some corrections to make though.

The angel is an emporer, it's about 6 "

the regal or hippo tang is about 6-7"

The yellow tang is about 6"

Foxface is about 7"

Tomato clown is 3-4"

I'm definitely interested and not trying to lowball. Let me know what you're comfortable taking for all four.

littlewoodchuck
09-10-2016, 02:42 PM
Sent private messages to both interested parties. If we can make these 2 deals happen I will be breaking down my tank.

littlewoodchuck
09-10-2016, 11:27 PM
I will separate, I have another sale pending for some of the other fish, if your serious than make me a fair offer and I will break down my tank tomorow morning.

littlewoodchuck
09-12-2016, 03:17 AM
Sold yellow tang, tomato clown, hippo tang and yellow foxface , thanks JEREMY4REAL for the update on their new home. These fish definitely become part of the family, I will miss em for sure.

UBOMW
09-12-2016, 03:33 PM
Is the trigger still available?

I'm in Calgary as well, if anybody else in YYC is interested in grouping together to make it easier, I could take care of transportation.

littlewoodchuck
09-13-2016, 12:54 AM
Yes the trigger is still available