PDA

View Full Version : Whoop I found RFA babies!!

Dendromad
09-05-2016, 08:00 AM
Found some Rock flower anemone babies whilst cleaning the tank tonight!! Turned a rock around and there were some tiny ones hanging out on the back! Just white looking at the moment, hopefully they will colour up.

tang daddy
09-05-2016, 09:55 AM
Nice to hear that...What do the parents look like?

Ryanerickson
09-05-2016, 03:44 PM
Nice now the hard part is getting them to grow and not disappear I lost my first batch to deep sand bed they made there way to the bottom and never came back lol . Tank is now bare bottom and I've had better survival rate.good luck with your babies ☺

Dendromad
09-05-2016, 03:50 PM
Nice to hear that...What do the parents look like?

I have 4 so not sure which were the parents. I think my dark green one was one as it was acting strange earlier in the week and this could be why. I have the dark green tentacle, a bright green tentacle, a red centre one and a pink/red/white tentacle with green/blue/red centre one.

https://goo.gl/photos/TE7XPpcu4rSKgKSN8

Dendromad
09-05-2016, 03:53 PM
Nice now the hard part is getting them to grow and not disappear I lost my first batch to deep sand bed they made there way to the bottom and never came back lol . Tank is now bare bottom and I've had better survival rate.good luck with your babies ☺

Good to know! I saw a bunch attached to rocks and have now found some on the sand bed also. Just setting up a bare bottom so may try and collect them up and move them over soon. Did yours start out a white colour before getting other colours?

Ryanerickson
09-05-2016, 03:54 PM
First batch had no color and we're small second batch were double in size with color