PDA

View Full Version : Kessil - Customer Service - A+

hfp75
08-23-2016, 05:34 AM
One of my A360WE just up and quit the other day.

I called Kessil and they asked me if I had my receipt. (I have no receipts since I have purchased most of my lights used). I said I don't keep receipts, they asked for the serial number on the light and said it's covered - they are sending me a new light..... It was super easy....

- no telephone tag with a bunch of people
- serial number is easy to find
- they took my information and shipped it
- They don't want the old one back - it's gonna head to the garbage.

I rate this experience with Kessil A+ and not only do I love the lights but their customer service is top notch.

My new light isn't here yet, I'll post again when it shows....

kev00arthur
08-23-2016, 06:28 AM
Can you send me the light and power supply for it ?? i will pay for shipping ?? im in GP
If you are gonna Throw it in the garbage of course and don't want it .

hfp75
08-23-2016, 07:27 AM
Well I'd love to sell it and make a few bucks BUT because the service was stellar and they asked me to toss it, Ill do what they asked...

kev00arthur
08-23-2016, 08:31 AM
Hey Hey if Thats what you wish to do its all good.. and When the new light shows up i hope its golden and working like a charm . customer service with them is awesome .. if you change your mind msg me and ill sent email transfer right away thanks ..

Myka
08-23-2016, 05:07 PM
Well I'd love to sell it and make a few bucks BUT because the service was stellar and they asked me to toss it, Ill do what they asked...
That's good for the karma. Way to be awesome.

hfp75
08-27-2016, 07:33 AM
New light came - totally new - not refurbished or anything weird !!!

No issues at all....