PDA

View Full Version : Tank plumbing supplies

smitas5
08-17-2016, 04:25 AM
Hey guys, just ordered the tank and will need all the supplies for plumbing..
Can someone advise where to source these things from? Modular piping, nozzle for it, bulk heads, unions, valves, 45deg joints and etc

My last build I bought so many things at Lowe's but I already had some stuff on the tank, since I bought used... This time its all new.

So any advice, on where to get what and where prices are better, would be appreciated.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Myka
08-17-2016, 04:37 AM
You'll run around all day going to 50 different plumbing places because they don't all carry the right fittings. Go to Bayside (it's close to you) and they can fill your whole order in one stop.

smitas5
08-19-2016, 06:15 AM
For loc-line and bulkheads I might have to but the rest probably can be found elsewhere no? Im in Regina :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

patpare
08-19-2016, 12:23 PM
bulkheads,unions and gate valves a pretty hard to find in Regina
Save yourself the headache and go on a road trip to bayside or order online the parts you need

Dactylo
09-13-2016, 12:25 PM
This is where I bought plumbing for my recent setup.
PVC fittings, valves, zorocanada.com
Bulkheads amazon.ca

Myka
09-13-2016, 01:16 PM
This is where I bought plumbing for my recent setup.
PVC fittings, valves, zorocanada.com

That's an interesting website. I noticed many of the fittings say "ships from USA" when you go to pick the size. Did any of your stuff ship from the USA? That would open up the opportunity to pay import duties if the items aren't manufactured in the USA. They sure have a ton of fittings, though not well organized on their site. :lol: