PDA

View Full Version : Unwanted Coral

Murminator
11-10-2004, 03:32 AM
If someone has common coral they do not want anymore(colt, xenia etc.) and are willing to give it away I will gladly take it. I am a starting out newbie that has never grew a coral. If it was to die I wouldn't feel so discouraged about reefing.....but if(when) it grows and does good I will not sell or profit from that coral I would give it away to a newbie starting out like myself.....you can hold me to it!! Thought it is worth a try help a brothah out we all know how much $$$ all this cost.

Keen
11-10-2004, 04:13 AM
If someone has common coral they do not want anymore(colt, xenia etc.) and are willing to give it away I will gladly take it. I am a starting out newbie that has never grew a coral. If it was to die I wouldn't feel so discouraged about reefing.....but if(when) it grows and does good I will not sell or profit from that coral I would give it away to a newbie starting out like myself.....you can hold me to it!! Thought it is worth a try help a brothah out we all know how much $$$ all this cost.

I have some colt that I am trimming. If you want a small piece i can give you one.

Buccaneer
11-10-2004, 05:31 AM
If you are ever in Calgary I have a bunch of M. Digitata in the purple/brown variety that you are welcome to have anytime you want ... grows like a weed in my tank :eek:

EmilyB
11-10-2004, 06:56 AM
GSP free :biggrin:

Richer
11-10-2004, 07:04 AM
If you'll be coming to Bev's open house, I could probably bring you a piece of xenia.

-Richer

Keen
11-11-2004, 03:56 AM

what is GSP?

muck
11-11-2004, 03:58 AM

what is GSP?

GSP = Green Star Polyps

Murminator
11-11-2004, 05:20 AM
what is GSP?

ahh kinda wonder that myself..........I am surprised with the results....lots of people with big hearts !!!! :mrgreen: [/quote]