PDA

View Full Version : Gauging interest - Gold eye kole tang. Poco

Coasting
08-06-2016, 12:58 AM
I cant decide if I want to rehome this guy or not.
He has a hate out for my blenny, who I thought he killed 2 months ago but he ended getting chased into the overflow poor dude.... I've read a few things online since getting the Kole that mentioned they go after other film algae grazers like blennies.
Anyway now the Kole thinks the whole tank is his and when he sees the blenny he goes a bit crazy, okay a lot crazy.
Thinking of getting a different kind of tang like a yellow or powder brown instead. Or another wrasse. Really not sure. Hes about 3.5" i think.... hard to guess he doesnt stay still.
$40?
I could bring him to a store on trade in if nobody here wants him.
Honestly I like my blenny more then I like him.
He would be easy to catch. Goes in my fish trap all the time.

Hes too fast for phone photos and my camera batterys charging. So here is a photo from 2-3 months ago and a quick video from earlier today.
(And no he doesnt eat sps he was just grazing algae from my dead coral ....)

http://youtu.be/5lcPzFcC-Ew

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l88/Lolaandthecrowd/Fish%20Tank%20-%20SW%20150/IMG_6152_1.jpg

Frank Infanti
08-06-2016, 02:34 AM
I'm in Burnaby now. I can pickup tonight if you have time.

Frank 6049923523

Nred to know pretty quick

vanreefer
08-06-2016, 03:26 AM
I also sent u a pm.

Coasting
08-06-2016, 04:00 AM
Sorry guys. He must be full tonight. He did eat a LOT of squid and clam and shrimp and krill and prawn and.... he stuffed his face all day in the trap haha.
I will work my way down the list since i have a lot of PMs.
And FYI I do not QT my fish so I cant make any guarantees.
I may even change my mind and keep him if he can prove he can leave my blenny alone.

Coasting
08-06-2016, 05:45 PM
Hes been captured and is ready to go to a new home. Ive sent a message to the first person on my list. Id rather he not stay in the trap too long he already looks ****ed.

Coasting
08-06-2016, 06:15 PM
30min's a person and i will move down the list

Coasting
08-06-2016, 07:46 PM
Gone!
Thanks everyone.
My Blenny is already out swimming!